Shoop MS Paint V5 - Round 2 - Event Feedback

What option do you prefer?

• UFC Fight Night Blaydes vs Lewis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dam, I know a lot of the guys thought the Las Vegas Fight Night December 19th was too close to Christmas but the card is looking pretty good right about now.

Edwards/Khamzat
Moraes/Font
Aldo/Chito
Wonderboy/Neal

Khamzat being on the card guarantees good shooping material.
I'm for it.

Also, I just found out today, that this thread is for those who made it to round 2

I was honestly shocked...

I thought I was eliminated in Round 1 lmao
This thread is for everyone who participated, because at least one alternate ALWAYS gets in. You'd think that at some point we'd have a contest where everyone who signed up actually submitted, but in the 4 years since I've been in these contests I haven't seen it yet.

That's why I always stress the idea that people should just make a shoop anyway. If you don't make it into the contest, so what. You had fun making your shoop & you can post it in the body of the thread.

My worse showing in any contest ever placed me as 4th alternate... & I still fooking got in!

Nice!!!

I'm actually a paid thug for @Brother Otto Our death match is a cover-up to de-throne @Rider

oto-groovy-walken-true-romance-bwr-jpg.815471

you're the reason the yakuza ruined PRIDE

Any card is fine by me but if we are not gonna wait till Jan 23th, Dec 19th seems to be the only option if we want some good material. If it being close to Christmas is likely to become an issue maybe we can get one extra day for shooping and/or voting?

Any card is fine by me but if we are not gonna wait till Jan 23th, Dec 19th seems to be the only option if we want some good material. If it being close to Christmas is likely to become an issue maybe we can get one extra day for shooping and/or voting?

We are keeping Jan 23rd for ISL so we need to be wrapped up before then. There is room for more fights to be announced yet though. The UFC has these dates booked for events:

Nov 28, 2020
Dec 5, 2020
Dec 12, 2020
Dec 19, 2020
Jan 16, 2021

We are keeping Jan 23rd for ISL so we need to be wrapped up before then. There is room for more fights to be announced yet though. The UFC has these dates booked for events:

Nov 28, 2020
Dec 5, 2020
Dec 12, 2020
Dec 19, 2020
Jan 16, 2021

Oh yeah speaking of

I'm going back to Art School to study for my fourth certificate for Animation at around January 31st most likely

So this will be my final contest

I don't want to do it then. "Too close to Christmas" isn't accurate. The last day of voting would literally be on Christmas.

It kind of is for the contestants though, meaning their shoop could be done and their votes submitted on the 22nd if they were pressed for time. We could also delay the reveal till the day after Christmas day to give a bit more time for people to vote, it's definitely not ideal, but it's an option if enough people want to go with this event.

I'm good either way and will go with what the general opinion is here though.

You can't just burst onto the shoop scene and then leave bud. The shoop scene is like the Mafia.

P4010.gif

It's only until I get my certificate, I finish my course on the first day of August, I CAN'T SHOOP WHILE STUDYING

IT'S MATHMETICLY IMPOSSIBLE, I would never leave the family, you know that it's only the contests bro but I'll come back stronger.

iu

Attachments

• Oto & Groovy Walken true romance.jpg
    Oto & Groovy Walken true romance.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 20
Dam, I know a lot of the guys thought the Las Vegas Fight Night December 19th was too close to Christmas but the card is looking pretty good right about now.

Edwards/Khamzat
Moraes/Font
Aldo/Chito
Wonderboy/Neal

Vsdt fprd ;oodf good!

Back