Shoop MS Paint V5 - Round 2 - Event Feedback

What option do you prefer?

• UFC Fight Night Blaydes vs Lewis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doing "whatever" isn't an option though. We either pick 255 or the Beast card, or we wait in hopes they beef up something in Dec. Otherwise we're just going to put off the Paint finally for 2 months from now. I'm not sure why putting it off is the most popular option in the poll, there's literally nothing else going on, but whatever... that's why we had a vote.

At least democracy & un-tampered with voting exists somewhere.
<bball2>

lol... you didn't even vote for the beast card.
<TheWire1>

Never try to put Mandick in a box.

diagobox.jpg

This is why I come in last in ever contest. Nobody gets me, mang. The (non) joke was you can't "vote" for "whatever". You by definition have to vote for something. I'll just see myself out now.

December 19 imo because of Chimaev vs Edwards

The paints will be due 3 days before Christmas & the last 2 days of voting will be Christmas Eve & Christmas.

Yea that event is at the wrong time. The 19th sounds good but as MW said, the voting will be on Xmas Eve and Xmas day and that isnt good.

Can we do a Sean Connery one?

So you stack a bunch of Sean Conneryz up to create a design?

gump-you-must-be-a-genious-jpg.814125

sean connery.jpg

I was going to suggest an old school UFC competition, like make it pre UFC 100 or 50 or something

Take it back to the essence, but I don't think it will fly

Why don't we try a different sport? Are other sports allowed to function at the moment?

Can we do cartoons instead?

Yeah, that sounds way more sense, since you have done an ms paint, why not do a cartoon one.

Way more funnier since you can overreact as much as you like but that could be the same for ms paint.

Well, the poll is closed thanks for voting guys. I guess we wait a little longer then. Hopefully, we get some announcements for more fights soon.

Last edited:
Back