• UFC Fight Night Blaydes vs Lewis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arqueto

'luminous beings are we, not this crude matter'
@Gold
Reaction score
MOD EDIT: VOTING IS OPEN ONLY TO CONTESTANTS. ALL OTHERS WILL BE REMOVED OR SIMPLY NOT COUNTED. - BWR

Hi Guys, we're looking for your input in regards to what event we should use for the second round of the MS Paint contest.

So far it's slim pickings in terms of quality for an event to use, the UFC has some dates of events in December lined-up but not a lot of confirmed fights just yet.

We have these two events in November to choose from:

UFC 255 Figureido vs Perez main event. Also, Perry, Schevchenko, and Shogun fighting on the main card.
UFC Fight Night Blaydes vs Lewis main event with weak as fook supporting fights.

Or would you guys prefer to wait and see what is confirmed for December? the UFC has these dates lined up for events in December:
UFC Fight Night 185 December 5th
UFC 256 December 12th
UFC Fight Night December 19th

Check the options in the poll and let us know what you guys would prefer to do. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah that's tough alright, 255 has Perry or we can all draw really sad Shogun paints when he loses to Paul Craig Braveheart style.

the fight night ONLY has Lewis, but at least he is a big fat black dude and will be fun to draw regardless

So I guess my vote is, I have no idea, but I'll go along with whatever

255 for sure imo... I'd prefer not to have a contest leading up to Christmas, & this looks like the best thing going anyway till mid January. :eek: Seems weird to put it off till then. Perry is fooking shoop gold. His preganant girlfriend is his cornerman, & he fooking auctioned off his other cornerman spot... lol... we don't even need an event to shoop that stuff!!!

Also, Both Shevchenko sistahz & Shogun. I think there's a lot of potential & I'd rather not drag it out.

Last edited:
I was going to suggest an old school UFC competition, like make it pre UFC 100 or 50 or something

Take it back to the essence, but I don't think it will fly

Why don't we try a different sport? Are other sports allowed to function at the moment?

Can we do cartoons instead?

I'm doing fried chicken and boobs regardless of the event theme

4SBV8fq.gif

I think it's best to stay focused on a single event, makes it easier to manage and with the event fresh in peoples minds we get more voters.

I am ok with either UFC 255 or Blaydes vs Lewis. If we go too close to Christmas we will lose viewership and maybe contestants if they have to travel.

My two cents'

255 for sure imo... I'd prefer not to have a contest leading up to Christmas, & this looks like the best thing going anyway till mid January. :eek: Seems weird to put it off till then. Perry is fooking shoop gold. His preganant girlfriend is his cornerman, & he fooking auctioned off his other cornerman spot... lol... we don't even need an event to shoop that stuff!!!

Also, Both Shevchenko sistahz & Shogun. I think there's a lot of potential & I'd rather not drag it out.

Counterpoint: Black Beast in his underwear.

As the odds on favorite for this contest, I vote we do whatever.

Counterpoint: Black Beast in his underwear.

As the odds on favorite for this contest, I vote we do whatever.
Doing "whatever" isn't an option though. We either pick 255 or the Beast card, or we wait in hopes they beef up something in Dec. Otherwise we're just going to put off the Paint finally for 2 months from now. I'm not sure why putting it off is the most popular option in the poll, there's literally nothing else going on, but whatever... that's why we had a vote.

At least democracy & un-tampered with voting exists somewhere.
<bball2>

lol... you didn't even vote for the beast card.
<TheWire1>

Last edited:
Back