Shoop MS Paint v3 Shoop Contest Sign Up Thread

Images per post have a hard cap at 20, we can't really lift that one. If we have ~28 entries, splitting it up into 14 in the A and B sections will suffice, because we can't add more images to one post and as BWR said the shoops on the second post might get fewer eyes on them. Considering that we'll be lucky to get 20 entries, the situation might resolve itself.

Images per post have a hard cap at 20, we can't really lift that one. If we have ~28 entries, splitting it up into 14 in the A and B sections will suffice, because we can't add more images to one post and as BWR said the shoops on the second post might get fewer eyes on them. Considering that we'll be lucky to get 20 entries, the situation might resolve itself.

I meant lift it long enough for bwr to make thread and change it back :)

moooohalo @jei.

2gJJ8P0.gif

Hey, if it comes down to one entry to make the 20. I volunteer to be removed. I am fighting for last place as usual anyways.

Though I believe I improved my standing in the last one to "not last place".

Hey, if it comes down to one entry to make the 20. I volunteer to be removed. I am fighting for last place as usual anyways.

Though I believe I improved my standing in the last one to "not last place".

No man left behind bud

Back