Shoop MS Paint v3 Shoop Contest Sign Up Thread

just so everyone knows I use this website, put on the contestants names, and hit "randomize" three times. This will determine the order that I put up the shoops. I also reserve the right to put anyone who submits late, into the last slot. https://www.random.org/lists/

oh great, i entered myself twice haha. hope i didnt over write someone.
Shit must be faulty. I always end up in thread B lol

Yes, speak to admin about adding more than 20 people to a pole.

Thank you in advance.

Well it looks like 25 options are currently allowed

I don't see why not 5 more to make this specific competition work

@jei

This should be all in one thread?
There's like 28 contestants so far.

I think the poll limit is 20 so there's gonna be 2 threads in round 1.

What sucks about having 2 threads is that they usually don't get as much votes as when there's only one. Some people might check out one thread but not the other and vice versa. We also have to make sure both threads are getting bumped.

Round 2 usually gets way more votes.

But it is what it is. It's better to have a lot of participants than not enough. The more shoops the better.

Last edited:

I think the limit is 20 so there's gonna be 2 threads in round 1.

What sucks about having 2 threads is that they usually don't get nearly as much votes as when there's only one. Round 2 usually gets way more votes.

But it is what it is. It's better to have a lot of participants than not enough. The more shoops the better.

I did a mock thread and it allows 25

I don't see why we can't get 3 more for this

Why doesn't @jei just go into the settings and change the number from 25 to 28

It's that easy :p
I think BWR looked into it in the past. There's probably a good reason why it's not doable.

Well it looks like 25 options are currently allowed

I don't see why not 5 more to make this specific competition work

@jei

Yes, speak to admin about adding more than 20 people to a pole.

Thank you in advance.

I think the poll limit is 20 so there's gonna be 2 threads in round 1.

What sucks about having 2 threads is that they usually don't get as much votes as when there's only one. Some people might check out one thread but not the other and vice versa. We also have to make sure both threads are getting bumped.

Round 2 usually gets way more votes.

It's not just the amount of Poll Options; its how many images I can put in a single post. I am limited to 20. We have tried it once where @jei put 20 entrants in the OP and some in the second post. I didn't like it. The second post can be overlooked IMO.

It would be nice if they could make a Group on the forum that could post 40 images and 40 Poll Options. @jei and I could use that.

Last edited:
It's not just the amount of Pole Options; its how many images I can put in a single post. I am limited to 20. We have tried it once where @jei put 20 entrants in the OP and some in the second post. I didn't like it. The second post can be overlooked IMO.

It would be nice if they could make a Group on the forum that could post 40 images and 40 Pole Options. @jei and I could use that.

Change image limit to 28

It's not just the amount of Pole Options; its how many images I can put in a single post. I am limited to 20. We have tried it once where @jei put 20 entrants in the OP and some in the second post. I didn't like it. The second post can be overlooked IMO.
<WellThere>

Back