Shoop MS Paint v3 Shoop Contest Sign Up Thread

I was just about to fire up the VHS and watch the fights from last night, but wifey wanted breakfast and now I've just eaten 13 chipolatas.

Heading to the shitter now

I was just about to fire up the VHS and watch the fights from last night, but wifey wanted breakfast and now I've just eaten 13 chipolatas.

I hear you

I gotta actually watch the JDS / Ngannanannnou fight

Not sure when I'll have time to sit through the whole thing

I hear you

I gotta actually watch the JDS / Ngannanannnou fight

Not sure when I'll have time to sit through the whole thing
Yeah I'll watch it tonight, maybe.
I'm assuming Frank won, which makes it easier.

That's the trouble with these competitions, you have to actually watch the fights.

Yeah I'll watch it tonight, maybe.
I'm assuming Frank won, which makes it easier.

That's the trouble with these competitions, you have to actually watch the fights.

nah

Thanks for the update!!

upload_2019-6-30_14-13-57-jpeg.608557

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-30_14-13-57.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-30_14-13-57.jpeg
    507 KB · Views: 132
I only recorded this to watch Dober and the main event, so that was nice and quick.
I have a idea and I got the feeling I'm not the only one gonna be doing it

This is the greatest Paint shoop of all time:

S97OT37.jpg

Doesn't matter how hard we all try it will never reach this level.

I'm betting on contestant #22 or #25 to win

just so everyone knows I use this website, put on the contestants names, and hit "randomize" three times. This will determine the order that I put up the shoops. I also reserve the right to put anyone who submits late, into the last slot. https://www.random.org/lists/

I'm betting on contestant #22 or #25 to win

oh great, i entered myself twice haha. hope i didnt over write someone.

Dude, you should make posters like that for the different contests (ISL, NGS, Paint). This looks legit af

You can always edit the prizes and dates.

I prob shuold make more posters like this. I tend to do more for NGS than anything else. It got kind of a pain because the rules kept changing and opening Photoshop, editing the psd, saving to png, uploading it, changing the image on SD was a bit of a pain. however, the rules seem pretty ironed out for most of the contests, so it shouldn't really be an issue anymore. Also, no one ever commented on the posters, and it is just a lot easier to copy/paste the text from the sing-up OP, to the contestant PM's and stuff.

Maybe I will ask for volunteers to help design a poster for round 2. Any volunteers? @jei has made some good ones previously:

229-poster-updated-png.446003

FSX3Mso.png

I prob shuold make more posters like this. I tend to do more for NGS than anything else. It got kind of a pain because the rules kept changing and opening Photoshop, editing the psd, saving to png, uploading it, changing the image on SD was a bit of a pain. however, the rules seem pretty ironed out for most of the contests, so it shouldn't really be an issue anymore. Also, no one ever commented on the posters, and it is just a lot easier to copy/paste the text from the sing-up OP, to the contestant PM's and stuff.

Maybe I will ask for volunteers to help design a poster for round 2. Any volunteers? @jei has made some good ones previously:

229-poster-updated-png.446003

FSX3Mso.png
Shit, the UFC are stealing our idea, the UFC 239 poster is already done in MS Paint

Actually wouldn't take much to paint over this for our next round
UFC239-Jul6-w.jpg

Shit, the UFC are stealing our idea, the UFC 239 poster is already done in MS Paint

Actually wouldn't take much to paint over this for our next round
UFC239-Jul6-w.jpg

is this real LOL

Pretty bad when a professional company can't make an official event poster as good as most Sherdoggers

They should just pay @bigwaverider to make these going forward

is this real LOL

Pretty bad when a professional company can't make an official event poster as good as most Sherdoggers

They should just pay @bigwaverider to make these going forward
I just don't get it, 25 years, almost 500 events, and they still cannot get someone even remotely talented to put these together

UFC are the Henry Cavill's mouth of MMA

Back