• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime MS-13: El Salvador Arrests Over 6,000 Gang Members After Deadliest Day of Violence in 30 Years

I've seen and delt with the violence of this gang first hand. Who the fuck are you to call the rightful fear of a violent street gang hysteria?
It is hysteria...and I live in one of the highest gang kills per capita cities in the Nation....so yes I have the right to call it hysteria according to your standards.

Don't get me wrong, they are pieces of shit.....but it's not like a fucking warzone like the media portrays it and for the most part, they only target rival gang members(and yes innocent people get caught in the crossfire).

It is hysteria...and I live in one of the highest gang kills per capita cities in the Nation....so yes I have the right to call it hysteria according to your standards.

Don't get me wrong, they are pieces of shit.....but it's not like a fucking warzone like the media portrays it and for the most part, they only target rival gang members(and yes innocent people get caught in the crossfire).

They spoke on 2 incidents....

I've seen and delt with the violence of this gang first hand. Who the fuck are you to call the rightful fear of a violent street gang hysteria?

MS-13 isn't new. Gang violence isn't new.

You only care about it because Daddy was whining about it.

That's what makes it a hysteria.

OMG 2 incidents.....Lets all freak out!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude it's hysteria, I said for the most part, they only fuck with other gang members.

Only 1 poster in this thread seems hysterical. Guess who?

OMG 2 incidents.....Lets all freak out!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude it's hysteria, I said for the most part, they only fuck with other gang members.

It's not hysteria to be rightfully afraid of people that commit such heinous acts

Well, just don't call them animals, 'kay?

To be honest the President of the United States prattling on about a mere criminal gang is below the office and its pay grade.

Red meat for his base. Pointless otherwise.

I'm sure he won't lift a finger over the Russian mafia who are arguably the largest and most powerful criminal entity ever to exist and who've held bases of operation on his property for decades, though.

What is the outrage for? Street gangs like MS13 are scum that wreck communities and should be treated as such.

Because Trump called them animals, since Trump said it, the liberals have to go apeshit.

Absolutely no other reason than that. The liberal outcry was absolutely pathetic.

Whitehouse.gov pages that read like some idiot's blog. What a time to be alive.

Accurate description + Troll bait for Liberals

Win/Win

Go ahead Libs. Get mad over it.

To be honest the President of the United States prattling on about a mere criminal gang is below the office and its pay grade.

Red meat for his base. Pointless otherwise.

I'm sure he won't lift a finger over the Russian mafia who are arguably the largest and most powerful criminal entity ever to exist and who've held bases of operation on his property for decades, though.

You may have missed the recent media attack on Trump 'calling immigrants animals', which wasn't actually him calling immigrants animals, it was him calling MS-13 animals but the media spun it in a different direction and in effect started defending MS-13.

So the reason why the page in the OP is kinda trollish is because they are now using the word 'animal' lots of times as a kind of gloating because the media that latched on and pushed the narrative made themselves look dumb.

You may have missed the recent media attack on Trump 'calling immigrants animals', which wasn't actually him calling immigrants animals, it was him calling MS-13 animals but the media spun it in a different direction and in effect started defending MS-13.

So the reason why the page in the OP is kinda trollish is because they are now using the 'animal' lots of times as a kind of snub to the media

I didn't miss it.

I was specifically referencing it.

Did you read my post at all?

The President of the United States specifically referencing a street gang helps them more than it harms them. Those sick fucks get off on the notoriety.

I didn't miss it.

I was specifically referencing it.

Did you read my post at all?

The President of the United States specifically referencing a street gang helps them more than it harms them. Those sick fucks get off on the notoriety.

Sorry your posts sounded like you hadn't.

That the article was done just to troll....Read what it says, it's an obvious troll...They are over using the word animal.

This a .gov site........They should be above trolling.

Of course idiots on the left are gonna bite and they are gonna further divide America over this bullshit.

Good 7D chess tho.
What a weird thing to scream into your pillow at night about.

How long did you have to look to find something to be offended about? We’re your friends impressed you were more offended than they were? How was his worth a millisecond your time? No hobbies?

MS-13 should never be called animals. Also, they seem to eschew guns, preferring machetes and bats, etc. So that's pretty good.

I'm sure they would love to see a disarmed populace.

This MS13 chopping heads off and killing kids with hammers is all hysteria. It's a distraction from the real scare that 2 women were nicely asked for ID in Montana.

Look at all the free pub this street gang is getting. They're at mythical, once in a lifetime status thanks to trump.

That the article was done just to troll....Read what it says, it's an obvious troll...They are over using the word animal.

This a .gov site........They should be above trolling.

Of course idiots on the left are gonna bite and they are gonna further divide America over this bullshit.

Good 7D chess tho.

I’m having a hard time processing your stance here. Weren’t you fretting over Mexicans who drop bread on the grocery store floor?

Last edited:
maybe if trump called them animales (animals in spanish), they wouldnt be so triggered.

Back