• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime MS-13: El Salvador Arrests Over 6,000 Gang Members After Deadliest Day of Violence in 30 Years

The funny thing is that MS-13 and gangs like them will deliberately display acts of savagery to send a message to others that they are basically animals and are not to be messed with

LOL! OK. "Many people." Seven? 12,436? A million?

Anyway, bigger point is that your angle of "Trump won because his supporters are mad that the media isn't biased in their direction" gives even less credit to his supporters than I usually do.

Being dishonest again, Jack? Who'd a thunk it?

I said that the media's constant attacks, and blatant shilling for Hillary(yes, even those rabid Trump supporters at CNN), were "partially" responsible for his victory.

See, I can actually admit the "fuck you" vote was a factor. Unlike you, I can be honest about certain factors playing a role in why people voted the way they did. To stick it to the smug Liberal cunts in the media, was definitely a factor that played into it. Not the only factor of course, but a factor nonetheless.

Now, let's see if you can do the same, and admit that a significant portion of the Liberal base, only voted for Clinton because she has a vagina. Much like a significant portion of the base only voted for Obama because he was black.

InB4 long and boring deflection...

Being dishonest again, Jack? Who'd a thunk it?

Since you define "dishonest" not as "intentionally untrue," as most people do, but as "anything Heretic doesn't like to hear," it shouldn't be surprising. It would be a monumental shock if you ever once actually had an example of me being dishonest.

I said that the media's constant attacks, and blatant shilling for Hillary(yes, even those rabid Trump supporters at CNN), were "partially" responsible for his victory.

Right, but you define "blatant shilling for Hillary" as just unbiased news. So people who are brought up on Breitbart and Fox get enraged when they see news that attempts to be objective and get pissed and vote Trump. Or that's your (dumb) theory, which somehow gives even less credit to his supporters than those of us who recognize that Republicans are going to vote for the Republican candidate, even if the candidate is really bad.

And LOL, your other theories about voting patterns and motivations are even dumber than the one I laid out above.

Since you define "dishonest" not as "intentionally untrue," as most people do, but as "anything Heretic doesn't like to hear," it shouldn't be surprising. It would be a monumental shock if you ever once actually had an example of me being dishonest.

Right, but you define "blatant shilling for Hillary" as just unbiased news. So people who are brought up on Breitbart and Fox get enraged when they see news that attempts to be objective and get pissed and vote Trump. Or that's your (dumb) theory, which somehow gives even less credit to his supporters than those of us who recognize that Republicans are going to vote for the Republican candidate, even if the candidate is really bad.

And LOL, your other theories about voting patterns and motivations are even dumber than the one I laid out above.

Long and boring deflection, not answering the very basic question I asked, as predicted. Even cut off the portion of the post that presented the question to you.

Shocking. Truly shocking.

In good faith that you may have just accidentally skipped over the question, I'll ask it again. Here goes:

Can you(that's you, Jack) admit that a significant portion of the Liberal base only voted for Clinton because she has a vagina, much like a significant portion only voted for Obama because he was black?

Long and boring deflection, not answering the very basic question I asked, as predicted. Even cut off the portion of the post that presented the question to you.

Meh. You're flailing. You realized that you accidentally insulted Trump supporters, then you tried the Clinton deflection defense, and then after looking even dumber, you tried to play more dumb games. Why should I play along? Out of pity, I did say that your theory that Obama's race or Clinton's gender were actually positive was really dumb.

The thing is, it's not the same people. "The left" is over a hundred million individuals in America. It's not "the left" contradicting themselves when any two of them disagree.

Anyway, I think we all know that the right is pushing to get emotional sentiment against unauthorized immigrants by implying that they're all gang members, and are deliberately baiting a response that they can turn into, "so you're defending gang members?!" It's all so disingenuous. The only thing a decent person can do is ignore it and focus on the stats.

Posts like these shouldn't have to be made....It feels like someone has to post this every time anyone puts up a thread about "The left/right are upset over X" then links to some random Twitter user.

Meh. You're flailing. You realized that you accidentally insulted Trump supporters, then you tried the Clinton deflection defense, and then after looking even dumber, you tried to play more dumb games. Why should I play along? Out of pity, I did say that your theory that Obama's race or Clinton's gender were actually positive was really dumb.

So, that's a "no" then. You simply can't admit it, and would rather just ramble on and on, and dance around the question.

Good talk, Jack.

So, that's a "no" then. You simply can't admit it, and would rather just ramble on and on, and dance around the question.

Good talk, Jack.

It was a good talk. Takeaway is that you think that Trump voters are idiots who simply vote for Trump out of anger at the media trying to be objective. And that you would rather change the subject than admit that you didn't mean to insult yourself and your fellow partisans. "But Hillaryism" seems to literally be a mental disorder.

It was a good talk. Takeaway is that you think that Trump voters are idiots who simply vote for Trump out of anger at the media trying to be objective. And that you would rather change the subject than admit that you didn't mean to insult yourself and your fellow partisans. "But Hillaryism" seems to literally be a mental disorder.

<1>

Of all the people who got exposed, a few backpedaled and acknowledge they took the gang talks out of context, others doubled down with "MS-13 rapists/torturers/murderers are people, not animals!", the rest are trippling down with "Only Nazis would call MS-13 animals".

I get that ms-13 are not literally animals anymore than the rest of us are...I get that literally to defeat them you have to treat them like savage humans and not animals...but calling a gang that have committed atrocities a bunch of animals colloquially because of the behaviour they exhibit is such a non-issue, it should never have been discussed.

This digging in and doubling down is a bigger problem to me. I get that some people may have thought he was calling all immigrants animals but when it’s clarified, keep your credibility and admit your mistake.

In good faith that you may have just accidentally skipped over the question, I'll ask it again. Here goes:

Can you(that's you, Jack) admit that a significant portion of the Liberal base only voted for Clinton because she has a vagina, much like a significant portion only voted for Obama because he was black?
That's a dumb question, I'd assume the liberal base would be voting for them simply because they're the democratic candidate against a Republican.....now you should have been asking about Independents voting in that direction.

But also, what about liberal voters that chose not to vote simply because she has a vagina or because Obama was black. Liberals can be sexist and racist you know.

Posts like these shouldn't have to be made....It feels like someone has to post this every time anyone puts up a thread about "The left/right are upset over X" then links to some random Twitter user.

Everyone is tribal. In that post alone, he starts characterizing the entire right after denouncing the broad brush of the entire left. It’s a master class in cognitive dissonance.

I do love the twitter outrage threads though. I usually spend most of the time figuring out who these “verified” people are.

I get that ms-13 are not literally animals anymore than the rest of us are...I get that literally to defeat them you have to treat them like savage humans and not animals...but calling a gang that have committed atrocities a bunch of animals colloquially because of the behaviour they exhibit is such a non-issue, it should never have been discussed.

This digging in and doubling down is a bigger problem to me. I get that some people may have thought he was calling all immigrants animals but when it’s clarified, keep your credibility and admit your mistake.
If you go by his exact wording, he was calling everyone that came across the border animals, nothing in his quote suggests he was speaking only about MS-13.

Don't even get why this is an issue when he already said the people from Mexico coming over are rapists and murders, and maybe some are good people.

Just make membership of MS-13 a Capital Offence. Problem solved;)

This. Should be applied to all gangs like this. From Hells Angels to mafias. We need to bring war to these people. You see a person sporting these affiliations and you kill them on the spot.

• All right, Clanton... You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it! You see that? It says "United States Marshal."... Take a good look at him, Ike, because that's how you're gonna end up!... The Cowboys are finished, you understand me?! I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it! So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the LAW'S coming! You tell 'em I'M coming... and Hell's coming with me, you hear?! Hell's coming with me!

If you go by his exact wording, he was calling everyone that came across the border animals, nothing in his quote suggests he was speaking only about MS-13.

Don't even get why this is an issue when he already said the people from Mexico coming over are rapists and murders, and maybe some are good people.

To me it reads, at worst, like he’s calling the worst among the immigrants animals. In the context of the previous speaker talking about MS-13, I think it’s a safe assumption he was talking about them and similar gangs like the 18th street gang.

I can understand the other interpretation but what I can’t understand is people who are accepting he was talking about MS-13 and still are acting like he said something terrible calling them animals.

Come on man, he didn't say 'people from Mexico coming over' in a general sense. You can still be upset over those comments and not deliberately change what he said.

Also, in terms of the MS-13 thing, why shouldn't context factor in to how statements are interpreted? Statements taken out of context can validly be interpreted in many more ways than statements taken in context. But when they are taken in context they are far more likely to be interpreted accurately.

This. Should be applied to all gangs like this. From Hells Angels to mafias. We need to bring war to these people. You see a person sporting these affiliations and you kill them on the spot.

• All right, Clanton... You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it! You see that? It says "United States Marshal."... Take a good look at him, Ike, because that's how you're gonna end up!... The Cowboys are finished, you understand me?! I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it! So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the LAW'S coming! You tell 'em I'M coming... and Hell's coming with me, you hear?! Hell's coming with me!

GOAT-level Western. Up there with Searchers and Unforgiven:cool:

Come on man, he didn't say 'people from Mexico coming over' in a general sense. You can still be upset over those comments and not deliberately change what he said.

Also, in terms of the MS-13 thing, why shouldn't context factor in to how statements are interpreted? Statements taken out of context can validly be interpreted in many more ways than statements taken in context. But when they are taken in context they are far more likely to be interpreted accurately.

I don't care about his comments, thought I made that clear when I said he already called them rapists and murders on the campaign trail so I don't see why it's an issue..

I'm going by exactly what he said, not what he meant to say.

It's a matter of being grammatically correct, Trump wasn't if he was speaking specifically on MS-13. That's not the media's fault, it's Trump's. If he was referring only to MS-13 right after Mims' comment, he should have started with "they" instead of "people coming over"

Just look at these as if in a convo:

Mims: There could be an MS-13 gang member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.
Trump: We have people coming over the border......

vs.

Mims: There could be an MS-13 gang member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.
Trump: They're coming over the border...

One is referring to everyone coming over the border, the other is specifically talking about MS-13.

I don't have an issue with Trump calling all Mexicans animals, I have an issue with the President having shitty grammar and then blaming others for misinterpreting him when he clearly didn't articulate himself well.

I don't care about his comments, thought I made that clear when I said he already called them rapists and murders on the campaign trail so I don't see why it's an issue..

I'm going by exactly what he said, not what he meant to say.

It's a matter of being grammatically correct, Trump wasn't if he was speaking specifically on MS-13. That's not the media's fault, it's Trump's. If he was referring only to MS-13 right after Mims' comment, he should have started with "they" instead of "people coming over"

Just look at these as if in a convo:

Trump: We have people coming over the border......

vs.

Trump: They're coming over the border...

One is referring to everyone coming over the border, the other is specifically talking about MS-13.

I don't have an issue with Trump calling all Mexicans animals, I have an issue with the President having shitty grammar and then blaming others for misinterpreting him when he clearly didn't articulate himself well.

You're basically saying you don't think context matters when interpreting statements. How can anyone speak in such a way where nothing they say can be taken out of context? If someone actually tried to speak like that they'd sound ridiculous. Constantly repeating everything in each sentence.

And of course the media is responsible when they deliberately take things out of context to push an agenda.

You say you don't have a problem with Trump calling all Mexicans animals. Why would you even say that, implying it is something he said to begin with? You might as well say you don't mind him saying he flew to Mars and back in under 20 seconds. Great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back