Mr. Tapout is ready...

Ruthfella

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
To tap again <{Heymansnicker}>
Do you think he will tap when Khabib will sub him or tap to strikes?

Khabib will spank Conor like Randy did to Tito.

He'll tap Khabib on the chin and the lights go out.

I think conor is going to put hands on khabib and switch him off

I think you secretly want him to tap you out

Those press conferences were SO retarded!

Lmfaooo, Floyd destroyed Conor at the press conferences even when Conor had the crowd with him 3 times.

Then he proceeds to destroy him in the ring and give him brain damage.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Floyd took his soul.

If it stays on the feet Conor wins easily, if it hits the ground Khabib wins easily.

18 wins by KO and 3 losses by submission. That's 3 times as many KO wins to submission losses and he's Mr. Tapout? Looks more like Mr. KO.

Lmfaooo, Floyd destroyed Conor at the press conferences even when Conor had the crowd with him 3 times.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Floyd took his soul.

He did though!!

It was supposed to be MMA's greatest striker vs Boxing's greatest striker...

All that shit Conor talked prior didn't help his image to regular fans who watched...

Bunch of people who loved sports/boxing and normally don't watch MMA curious about who would win cause they heard Conor talk SO MUCH shit.

After the fight was over, they dismissed all of MMA strikers as underwhelming since they had this idea that Conor was "the best in MMA" and did so poorly.

MMA stock took a plunge after that fight with casual sports fans!

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Floyd took his soul.
Sounds like wishful thinking

Those press conferences were SO retarded!
I disagree. Im going to sound like a nuthugger, but Conor absolutely shined "under the lights" of those huge press conferences. It was a thing of beauty

All that shit Conor talked prior didn't help his image to regular fans who watched...

Bunch of people who loved sports/boxing and normally don't watch MMA curious about who would win cause they heard Conor talk SO MUCH shit.

MMA stock took a plunge after that fight with casual sports fans!

Are you kidding?! Conor single handedly carried that PPV. He is the reason casual fans, as well as boxing fans bought that fight. you think if Floyd was fighting ANYONE ELSE with zero pro fights, it would have done the same in PPV buys? Thats crazy

Are you kidding?! Conor single handedly carried that PPV. He is the reason casual fans, as well as boxing fans bought that fight. you think if Floyd was fighting ANYONE ELSE with zero pro fights, it would have done the same in PPV buys? Thats crazy

Your mistaken my friend...

Floyd is the A side in that fight...

As popular as Conor is with MMA fans and his weird cult-like manbase. Floyd is one of the most famous boxers to ever exist!

I think you are blinded by your nuthugger syndrome...
giphy.gif

I disagree. Im going to sound like a nuthugger, but Conor absolutely shined "under the lights" of those huge press conferences. It was a thing of beauty

He only shined in the eyes of dumb people. Any intelligent human was shaking his head and feeling embarrassed for a grown man to act like that.

As popular as Conor is with MMA fans and his weird cult-like manbase. Floyd is one of the most famous boxers to ever exist!

giphy.gif
You really think Floyd vs some random 0-0 nobody would sell?

They both sold that fight. Conor boxing a nobody wouldn't sell, and neither would Floyd fighting a nobody.

giphy.gif
You couldn’t be More wrong.
3 out of 4 of Mayweathers previous fights did not even break 1 million PPV SALES.
Out of his last 5 only 2 have. Pacquiao and McGregor.
Conor has sold over 1 million ppv EVERY time he has headlines a card.

Conor was the A side. Mayweather just got paid more because he didn’t need that fight. It was easy money for him.

You really think Floyd vs some random 0-0 nobody would sell?

They both sold that fight. Conor boxing a nobody wouldn't sell, and neither would Floyd fighting a nobody.

Conor is not a "random 0-0 nobody" lol

He's the most popular MMA fighter at the time and probably still is...

To use that same logic...

Tiger Woods is a "random 0-0 nobody"

However, if he fought Floyd those PPV's would go through the roof because he's the greatest golfer fighting boxing's greatest!

Back