Mr. Tapout is ready...

Im thinking round 3 he returns as the "Tap Tap"

somehow I knew this wasnt a mask lewis but a conor thread before i even clicked <36>

I thought you guys said he would never fight Khabib.

Floyd sold 4.6M ppvs on one night with Manny. That's the number of all Conor's ppvs in the ufc dummy
Read what I said again before replying. OTHER THAN THE MANNY FIGHT MAYWEATHER COULD NOT BREAK 1 MILLION BUYS. IN FACT 3 OUT OF 4 DID NOT EVEN DO 500K.

That’s fucking pathetic and I’m a fan of Mayweather.

I hate Conor and mostly his fans, but both Floyd and Khabib deserve to be KOed hard.

18 wins by KO and 3 losses by submission. That's 3 times as many KO wins to submission losses and he's Mr. Tapout? Looks more like Mr. KO.
3 x 3 = 9 and 3 x 6 = 18
6 times more KO wins vs. submission losses

Do you think Khabib’s brain gets put to sleep or just gets dropped early on when he runs a straight line at Conor?

Conor can end fights in less than 5 seconds. All fights start on the feet. Conor’s striking is so far ahead of Khabib’s that every second spent on the feet is like waiting for the executioner to swing that axe down on your neck.

He won’t see it coming and it will end him. Also, please educate yourself on Khabib’s game. If you aren’t stupid, you’ll understand why this fight is so dangerous for him. I'll give you a hint: TD’s in the center.

You’d think people would be done counting Conor out by now. Every single one of his past opponents was supposed to ‘expose’ him, too. These exact same threads are still popping up today. Just add in a different fighters name and you have the same garbage because nobody offers a real analysis.

It’s all based on blind hate for the guy. You hate him because he talked shit to your favourites and backed it up. You hate him because he’s he richest fighter in the sport by a long shot. You hate him because he’s popular, so you need to be ‘different’ to prove how much of a hardcore fan you are. You hate him because he actually is a great fighter and you don’t want to accept it.

Conor is going to smack Khabib’s head off in round 1.

It’s really not a big deal.

Stay bitter, fight fans.

CLIFFS:

You don’t even know anything about Khabib’s style. And you’re an idiot if you think he’s simply just going to Goldberg spear Conor right off the bat n kill him. It’s funny people think Khabib can rape Conor for 25 mins but Conor can’t possibly land a single good shot. Not even one! Fuck you, troll.

Last edited:
18 wins by KO and 3 losses by submission. That's 3 times as many KO wins to submission losses and he's Mr. Tapout? Looks more like Mr. KO.
Math is a little fuzzy.

He's ready to tap that straight up moving forward Khabib.

IF he shows up. My money is Conor gets another late replacement.
Something he refused to do against Khabib. He could have defended for the first time, and saved the event. What did he choose to do? Show up high on blow, pissed out of his gourd, wrecking multiple fights at the event. Also got stripped. Well done Conor.

Last edited:
To tap again <{Heymansnicker}>
Do you think he will tap when Khabib will sub him or tap to strikes?

I can't imagine Conor lasting 5 with a fired up Khabib but he could catch him early..It's that or pffft forget about it.

Conor made Floyd look like a bitch at that press conference. Slapped his ass and touched his head and he still didn't do anything. He knows outside the boxing ring his skills mean nothing, one kick or one knee or one choke and Floyd would have been hospitalized.
425948BE00000578-4697636-image-a-31_1500079408249.jpg

Read what I said again before replying. OTHER THAN THE MANNY FIGHT MAYWEATHER COULD NOT BREAK 1 MILLION BUYS. IN FACT 3 OUT OF 4 DID NOT EVEN DO 500K.

That’s fucking pathetic and I’m a fan of Mayweather.
First of all why you give fuck about ppv? You got cut or something? Floyd sold like 300k ppvs with Berto and earned 30M. Conor sold 1.65M ppv against Diaz and made like half of Floyds earnings. So I'd rather be in a Floyd's place

First of all why you give fuck about ppv? You got cut or something? Floyd sold like 300k ppvs with Berto and earned 30M. Conor sold 1.65M ppv against Diaz and made like half of Floyds earnings. So I'd rather be in a Floyd's place
Again you’re ignoring my point because you were wrong and bring up less valid points.

Why do you care what they made? Do you get a cut or something?
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back