Movies that left you feeling disgusted?

Only thing that I saw on the internet that ever truly bothered me happened 11 years ago. Downloaded some shit from kaazaa thinking it was a movie trailer or something. Turns out it's some teenage girl tied to a chair with a revolver pointed at her face by some offscreen guy in what looks like a basement. She sobs out "Snuff films 2004" and the guy pulls the trigger. Then it ends.

No logo for a fetish site, no URL for a webpage. It looked like some dude just uploaded it from his basement.

That memory still fucks with my head sometimes.

The narco stuff I can rationalize. Bad guys get caught by other bad guys and bad things happen to them.

This had no rhyme or reason to it, no message to get across, nothing to help you understand why.

Just pure nightmare fuel.

Yea i think i should mention that it's a fake. I know which one you're talking about and it wasn't a teenager but some middle age woman and what she said was more along the lines of "Please dont record" and then she gets shot with a blood splatter behind the wall. But yea that was a kazaa classic from back in the day. Just some shock snuff film crap.

I felt disgusted with myself after watching Ex Machina. I've never had that kind of a boner in public before.

Stranger by the Lake. I saw it by accident.

Yea i think i should mention that it's a fake. I know which one you're talking about and it wasn't a teenager but some middle age woman and what she said was more along the lines of "Please dont record" and then she gets shot with a blood splatter behind the wall. But yea that was a kazaa classic from back in the day. Just some shock snuff film crap.

Indeed, was fake, and she said, "Snuff films aren't real," in an almost sincere, quivering voice.

Many a people got Kazaa'd by that one.

Indeed, was fake, and she said, "Snuff films aren't real," in an almost sincere, quivering voice.

Many a people got Kazaa'd by that one.

Is that really what she said? could have sworn she said not to record but that was like when i was 13 years old.

Is that really what she said? could have sworn she said not to record but that was like when i was 13 years old.

thatswhatshesaid.jpg

Being 'disgusted' by art

That's the fucking point

That's not the one I watched but I honestly hope that it was fake.

12 Years a Slave - left me wanting to slowly lower all the racists in the world into a giant food blender.

Hostel - watched one scene out of the whole film and it left me so nauseated, I nearly passed out.

A Serbian Film - have never seen any of it and never want to, based on what I've read and heard about it.

A Serbian Film is really not that bad...Over hyped crap movie

Teeth (2007)

Don't watch it. Especially if you are a male...

Back