Movies that left you feeling disgusted?

The August Underground sequel? I saw both of those, actually enjoyed the first film more. But yeah, Mordum had some really twisted shit in it. I haven't seen those in probably ten years, I should give them another watch.

Never watch the third one "Penance". It's just shit and doesn't work at all. I thought the first two were good pieces of horror with a simple message that Hollywood glamourizes serial killers.

I'm not sure I know of any films more disturbing than A Serbian Film or the first 2 AU films. I had Melancholie der Engel recommended to me recently, sat through all of it and was largely unphased.

There's a Hungarian film called "Taxidermia" which I'd highly recommend to fans of the genre. If it doesn't disturb you, it's still a top notch movie.

Re reading this thread and wow some of you guys are pussies lol

Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2

I really liked the first Halloween remake he did, certainly one of the better and more interesting remakes in my opinion.

One time I watched this flick Subconscious Cruelty and shit was legit freaking me out. It had powerful occult/satanic/illuminati symbolism like it was some shit Jewish kids had to watch at their Bar Mitzvah's. I searched for anything I could find on the director. I was fully expecting him to be Pazuzu or some shit. When I finally found an interview ... he was an Eli Roth-hipster-film student-megadouche. It totally killed any faith I had in legit psychos being able to make anything other than anal gape videos

Yeh, Karim Hussain obviously has a lot of talent but he's so fucking pretentious. Watching Subconscious Cruelty, I felt like there was a voice whispering in my ear "Do you get it yet? Do you understand?". It had its moments but was pretty messy. I watched another film of his called Ascension which was one of the worst movies I've ever seen (no joke). He made a short called Divided Into Zero which was pretty good though. Bleak, but good.

I really liked the first Halloween remake he did, certainly one of the better and more interesting remakes in my opinion.

I mean, yeah, I can get a little enjoyment out of it. Not as a legit Halloween movie, but just on it's own, I can appreciate it for what it is.

But the sequel is a godawful abomination any way you cut it.
<bball2>

Off the top of my head I'd say Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

I mean, yeah, I can get a little enjoyment out of it. Not as a legit Halloween movie, but just on it's own, I can appreciate it for what it is.

But the sequel is a godawful abomination any way you cut it.
<bball2>

Yeah his Halloween 2 I did not like, but I really liked the first one.
I really like him as a director actually. Loved 'The Devil's Rejects' etc.

Back