Movies that have hardly any Christmas scenes but we pretend are Christmas movies

I posted this in the other thread. Die Hard 30th Anniversary Blu-ray cover:

6289509_sa.jpg

Part of Better Off Dead takes place on Christmas day. They even open presents.....which turn out to be tv dinners!

Die hard is a Christmas movie.

John is Santa

Christmas is about hope and happiness

He delivers by killing Gruber

Although it saddens me, as a German, that Hans is also a German.

@Clippy By making a thread that even questions Die Hard being the GOAT Christmas movie you have forever lost my vote. Nobody with an opinion like this can be trusted to hold power.

@Clippy By making a thread that even questions Die Hard being the GOAT Christmas movie you have forever lost my vote. Nobody with an opinion like this can be trusted to hold power.

It's a fantastic movie and one of my favs

But when you think of sit around around with the family and watch Chrismas movies you think

It's a Wonderful Life (best Christmas movie ever)
Scrooge
Miracle on 34th
Grinch
Griswald vacation movie
Snoopy Xmas
Colbert Xmas special
etc etc

Die Hard is an amazing action movie

It's not a Christmas family classic

Talk about the Christmas in these movies

Denise Richards plays a genius called Dr. Christmas Jones.

Jason Statham plays an idiot called Lee Christmas.

I consider Batman Returns a Christmas movie, tho TV only ever plays it during Halloween, which I feel does not suit the holiday at all :hmph

batman_returns_michelle_pfeiffer_and_michael_keaton_still.jpg

If Die Hard is considered an Xmas movie then we'll have to throw a dash of Lethal Weapon into the mix.

The Thing is a good Christmas movie. Batman Returns as well.

The Hanukkah movie
The Rock was great in it.
Agree with Die Hard to extent. It's a film that the lazy can claim as their Christmas GOAT film.

Put more effort in you nerds.
<puh-lease75>
Shit is filled with Christmas themes and messages even when they literally aren’t saying “ho ho ho”

If Home Alone is a Christmas movie then Die Hard has to be a Christmas movie. They’re practically the same fucking movie.

MaClean = Kevin
Gruber = Harry and Marv
Nakatomi Tower = the McAllister mansion

If Home Alone is a Christmas movie then Die Hard has to be a Christmas movie. They’re practically the same fucking movie.

MaClean = Kevin
Gruber = Harry and Marv
Nakatomi Tower = the McAllister mansion

I watched a video that got me asking questions about Home Alone

I love Die Hard. But it’s not a Christmas movie. It’s a movie that takes place during Christmas. Big difference.
Search your hearts. You know it’s true.

I do think it has a chrismas feel to it. But it isn’t Christmas themed like a real Christmas movie is. I nominate reindeer games. A great Xmas feel and Theron’s tits were a gift to us all. Incredible pink nips.

Saving Private Ryan has a xmas dinner in it.

Back