Movies that are super iconic and you can't not have not heard about them but have never seen

2001 a space odyssey. Sad part is that I own that movie.
Apocalypto. Another move i have but haven's seen.
Top Gun. Own it and haven't seen it either.

The Maltese Falcon, A lot of John Wayne movies, Doctor Zhivago.

2001 a space odyssey is on hbo max. I saw it when I was young I have to watch it again because I barely remember half the film.

Most of the italian mob movies.
Most WW2 movies.
The last couple of Star Wars movies.

You Harry Potter haters are missing out btw., they are good movies.

Movies that are super iconic and you can't not have not heard about them but have never seen

200.gif

Do modern movies count?

If so, Harry Potter and Hunger Games franchises. Haven't seen a single one and no desire to.

I got dragged along to one of the Harry potter movies... I had no idea what the fuck was going on. Seemed stupid.

@Myrddin Wild tell this guy about Star wars
<AckbarTrap>

One of my best friends isn't a movie watcher... for the most part... & sci-fi isn't his thing if he does break down & watch a movie... so he's not a fan of Star Wars or the MCU or any of that cool stuff. I think you have to be able to disconnect from reality for a bit in order to accept those alternate worlds they create... & some people just don't like doing that.

<AckbarTrap>

One of my best friends isn't a movie watcher... for the most part... & sci-fi isn't his thing if he does break down & watch a movie... so he's not a fan of Star Wars or the MCU or any of that cool stuff. I think you have to be able to disconnect from reality for a bit in order to accept those alternate worlds they create... & some people just don't like doing that.
Then what happened

I've never seen Jaws, but I know we always gonna need a bigger boat

Never seen Casablanca, Gone with the wind or Citizen Kane either. Guess I'll have to subscribe to Turner Classic Movies and watch them

Just watched Casablanca on HBO Max if you have it.

Tried to watch top gun last year and I never finished it

Back