Movies that are super iconic and you can't not have not heard about them but have never seen

The Deer Hunter is very good movie. But The Exorcist wow I'm surprise you haven't seen that. That's interesting.
Yeah it feels weird to me too. It's so embedded in pop culture that it almost feels like I've seen it.

Oh I guess the rocky movies would fall under the category of saw them on tv as a kid and don't remember much besides the 4th movie

Oh I guess the rocky movies would fall under the category of saw them on tv as a kid and don't remember much besides the 4th movie
Oh man me too what's the appeal

I never saw police academy

But I know all about it

I know I watched police academy as a kid but I don't remember it.

I have watched a ton of old iconic Asian movies but I still haven't watched classics like Casablanca.

I know I watched police academy as a kid but I don't remember it.

I have watched a ton of old iconic Asian movies but I still haven't watched classics like Casablanca.
I watched police academy again last year, I didnt remember it either altho Im not sure if I've seen the original before or its sequels on tv as a kid

I've seen forest on tv as a kid, I don't get the hype

So much fucking "RUN FORREST" ahem "jokes" ruined any chance that I ever see it when it wouldn't lead to definite genital interactions.

Coitus.

Back