Movies Movies similar to American Pie?

Do you enjoy watching American Pie?

• Total voters
The Anerican Pie movies all cover seminal moments in teenage/young adult life:

1 = Senior prom & losing your virginity
2 = That one last great summer with your high school friends before everyone starts go their separate ways.
3 = One of your best friends gets married
4 = First high school reunion

2 is my favorite then 1, 3, 4. The first two were really good. Last two were pretty meh. I think they are making another, but I haven't heard what this one is about yet. Maybe death of a classmate? A far as any other similar movies, maybe She's All That or Can't Hardly Wait.

There's just something so nostalgic about late 90s/earlys 2000s tennage comedies.
I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe it's the blissful Pop Punk soundtrack from the time, or maybe it's just that feel good optimism that was resonating around the world before 9/11 happened and everything became doom and gloom.

220px-Slackers.jpg

rtvbLsO.jpg

There's just something so nostalgic about late 90s/earlys 2000s tennage comedies.
I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe it's the blissful Pop Punk soundtrack from the time, or maybe it's just that feel good optimism that was resonating around the world before 9/11 happened and everything became doom and gloom.

What about this piece of gold

The Anerican Pie movies all cover seminal moments in teenage/young adult life:

1 = Senior prom & losing your virginity
2 = That one last great summer with your high school friends before everyone starts go their separate ways.
3 = One of your best friends gets married
4 = First high school reunion

2 is my favorite then 1, 3, 4. The first two were really good. Last two were pretty meh. I think they are making another, but I haven't heard what this one is about yet. Maybe death of a classmate? A far as any other similar movies, maybe She's All That or Can't Hardly Wait.
<PlusJuan>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back