Movies Movies similar to American Pie?

Do you enjoy watching American Pie?

• Total voters

BoxerMaurits

The Dutchman
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I’m Maurits. Usually I post in the heavies and smaller subforums, not so much here, so a lot of guys here might not know me.

On topic:

I’m not a big movie guy, but every now and then I enjoy watching a good comedy. A kinda movie that makes me laugh and gives me chills, preferably to watch with some friends or family.
The film doesn’t need to have a big, difficult to understand story, as long as it’s just really funny and somewhat “relatable”. Those kinda movies (coming-of-age (sex comedy)) are my favorites. Don’t think, just watch and enjoy the show.

And that’s why I enjoy watching American Pie so much.
I’ve seen all four films from the original-series and all spin-off series several times. American Pie just hits different. Still enjoy them everytime they’re on. Never a dull moment with Steve Stifler, that fucker is a genius lol

So my question is:
Do you guys know movies similar to American Pie? I’ve seen “Superbad” and enjoyed the hell out of that one aswell

Please help me out and leave some recommendations down below, thankss

upload_2023-1-2_4-41-14.jpeg

images

jee4eY5tZprI0V18S6PXUloBzSk.jpg

images

images

Hello everyone,

I’m Maurits. Usually I post in the heavies and smaller subforums, not so much here, so a lot of guys here might not know me.
Believe it or not, there is a certain kind of person who would look down on you for openly admitting your enjoyment of these films.

I say fuck 'em. American Pie is a timeless coming of age film.

Back