Movies Movies similar to American Pie?

Do you enjoy watching American Pie?

• Total voters
Believe it or not, there is a certain kind of person who would look down on you for openly admitting your enjoyment of these films.

I say fuck 'em. American Pie is a timeless coming of age film.
Yeah I think they’re great entertainment sir.
Fuck everyone who disagrees lol!:D

Hello everyone,

I’m Maurits. Usually I post in the heavies and smaller subforums, not so much here, so a lot of guys here might not know me.

On topic:

I’m not a big movie guy, but every now and then I enjoy watching a good comedy. A kinda movie that makes me laugh and gives me chills, preferably to watch with some friends or family.
The film doesn’t need to have a big, difficult to understand story, as long as it’s just really funny and somewhat “relatable”. Those kinda movies (coming-of-age (sex comedy)) are my favorites. Don’t think, just watch and enjoy the show.

And that’s why I enjoy watching American Pie so much.
I’ve seen all four films from the original-series and all spin-off series several times. American Pie just hits different. Still enjoy them everytime they’re on. Never a dull moment with Steve Stifler, that fucker is a genius lol

So my question is:
Do you guys know movies similar to American Pie? I’ve seen “Superbad” and enjoyed the hell out of that one aswell

Please help me out and leave some recommendations down below, thankss

View attachment 960758

Pretty much any college movie in the 2000s. 1,000 girls (or whatever the title was) can fall under that category.

Do I enjoy it?

I suppose it was good for its time. They don't make movies like that anymore, but I was a teen, a little younger than the college age demographic they were targeting, and these movies were fun to me. Also made me look forward to college life (what a letdown).

As a grown man, I'd probably cringe watching these dumb movies now.

Who knows man, why not give it a shot?
I introduced my dad to American Pie a few months ago, he’s 54 and enjoyed the hell out of it lol

Perhaps. I just don't have the interest I would've had when I was younger. I'd probably enjoy them though, but I don't know whether or not they'd feel "dated". Some films age well and some films you look back wondering "why did we like this again?"

Perhaps. I just don't have the interest I would've had when I was younger. I'd probably enjoy them though, but I don't know whether or not they'd feel "dated". Some films age well and some films you look back wondering "why did we like this again?"
Yeah very true.
Only one way to find out though;)

Sex drive was pretty funny. I liked it better than American pie

hbOPcsJx1SvTdaDHBbtfpR7mhb4.jpg

Hello everyone,

I’m Maurits. Usually I post in the heavies and smaller subforums, not so much here, so a lot of guys here might not know me.

On topic:

I’m not a big movie guy, but every now and then I enjoy watching a good comedy. A kinda movie that makes me laugh and gives me chills, preferably to watch with some friends or family.
The film doesn’t need to have a big, difficult to understand story, as long as it’s just really funny and somewhat “relatable”. Those kinda movies (coming-of-age (sex comedy)) are my favorites. Don’t think, just watch and enjoy the show.

And that’s why I enjoy watching American Pie so much.
I’ve seen all four films from the original-series and all spin-off series several times. American Pie just hits different. Still enjoy them everytime they’re on. Never a dull moment with Steve Stifler, that fucker is a genius lol

So my question is:
Do you guys know movies similar to American Pie? I’ve seen “Superbad” and enjoyed the hell out of that one aswell

Please help me out and leave some recommendations down below, thankss

View attachment 960758

Sixteen Candles

Breakfast club

Better off dead

Revenge of the nerds

Tropic Thunder, Superbad, Road Trip. Maybe hangover one.

If you want to narrow it to down to the college movie. It's probably Road Trip or Old School. There are also less popular ones like Van Wilder and Sex Drive.

America Pie was great! It's also a movie that wouldn't be made today.

America Pie was great! It's also a movie that wouldn't be made today.
I'm assuming you mean it's because it's too raunchy for todays standards but comedies simply doesn't sell compared to the CGI comic book action films they pump out of the cinemas, it's nothing to do with it being controversial, there are still far more controversial films that are produced it's just too financially feasible for any Hollywood producer to make any blockbuster movie other than that genre.

Back