Mousasi: "We have a lot of buildings now". Buys students residence

When it is all said and done, a lot of fighters will be giving seminars, teaching at small gyms or just broken.

This guy has been silently putting his fight money on real state for years now. 31 years old and could have been retired a while ago but until he hang the gloves his fortune keeps growing and so his perennial money incomes.

He called this one his "retirement pension". And also said Vitor was going to pay for it (with the bonus).

From 2:35

so he's a slum lord, gentrifying areas ?

Maybe it's the angle, but those streets look way too small to drive on... Would be afraid I would fall in..

Old dutch city centers all have small streets. Build in the 17th century, not so many muscle cars back then.

Each one of those houses are worth +1 million dollar.

Vitor's gonna pay for it with the bonus money? So when Vitor head kicks him into oblivion, we're supposed to believe he's just gonna hand over his performance of the night bonus money?

So Gegard is a sinister property tycoon capitalist exploiting vunerable students for profit, while Vitor is a smart and educated man wishing Brazil had been colonized by Britain so that it would be a better off, more advanced country today with liberty and justice for all.

Funny how much who I'm rooting for in a fight can shift completely in just a couple of days.

wow so smart

isnt it the obvious thing to do? problem is not everybody has a couple 100k to spend every now and then

So Gegard is a sinister property tycoon capitalist exploiting vunerable students for profit, while Vitor is a smart and educated man wishing Brazil had been colonized by Britain so that it would be a better off, more advanced country today with liberty and justice for all.

Funny how much who I'm rooting for in a fight can shift completely in just a couple of days.
that's completely...

<{cruzshake}>

When it is all said and done, a lot of fighters will be giving seminars, teaching at small gyms or just broken.

This guy has been silently putting his fight money on real state for years now. 31 years old and could have been retired a while ago but until he hang the gloves his fortune keeps growing and so his perennial money incomes.

He called this one his "retirement pension". And also said Vitor was going to pay for it (with the bonus).

From 2:35

Great post.

Much respect to Moose.

Young dawgs take notes.

I agree. I was never much of a Mousasi guy but between his exploitative capitalist ways and support for Donald Trump, I'm actually rooting for him now.

I dont think mousasi understands, he wont get paid when vitor gets a performance bonus for knocking mousasi out

Vitor's gonna pay for it with the bonus money? So when Vitor head kicks him into oblivion, we're supposed to believe he's just gonna hand over his performance of the night bonus money?

tumblr_oeryhfJ6Qv1u2ragso1_500.gif

More fighters should follow his footsteps. He works together with his brother, who works/fixes the houses.

It wouldn't be a bad idea for the UFC to start offering like some seminars/courses to fighters on how to handle your money. Of course only for the fighters who actually make enough money to invest.

It wouldn't be a bad idea for the UFC to start offering like some seminars/courses to fighters on how to handle your money. Of course only for the fighters who actually make enough money to invest.

LMAO as if UFC cares. What exactly would they gain from offering those seminars?

Pfft. Yet he still can afford this monster of a car:

He's living his life as he should, like a rockstar - but with some clever investments on the side.

He laughed about that later, and said no it's not his car.

Maybe it's the angle, but those streets look way too small to drive on... Would be afraid I would fall in..

That's why there are a lot of one way streets in the older city centers and also why almost everyone here uses bicycles.

Foto%20fiets1.jpg

Back