Mousasi: "We have a lot of buildings now". Buys students residence

Pfft. Yet he still can afford this monster of a car:

He's living his life as he should, like a rockstar - but with some clever investments on the side.

That's not his, unfortunately. :(

Smart guy. He's not even making that superstar money and he's going to be much better off than them.

Yeah, Conor will be broke before Mousasi. Armenians are savvy. Go to any city in the world and you'll find some Armenian merchants there. Gotta learn business to survive.

I know he all ready has some student residence here in my hometown. Usually they use big, old houses and split them into small appartments. Someone i know lives on 'oude singel leiden' and her landlord is Mousasi.

marekerk-oude-vest-leiden-oog-op.jpg

Street on the right side of the water is 'oude singel'. A lot of these houses are used as student residence.

Last edited:
I'm surprised a lot of other fighters aren't doing this...It's pretty simple...Buy property and rent them out; if you have a number of property that you're renting out you will be getting good income every month for basically the rest of your life...How do some fighters not figure that kind of shit out and end up broke? Makes no sense to me
You're surprised that people that climb into a cage to punch each other in the face for a living dont make good business decisions?

I know he all ready has some student residence here in my hometown. Usually they use big, old houses and split them into small appartments. Someone i know lives on 'oude singel leiden' and her landlord is Mousasi.

Street on the right side of the water is 'oude singel'. A lot of these houses are used as student residence.
Place looks beautiful, fam.

Was impressed when I saw on TUF even non-UFC big star Damacio Page also had rental properties. Smart.

Didn't watch but my initial reaction is: what money?

Did he invest his 500 dollar Reebok check in commercial property?

good on the moose, always liked his demeanour in and out the octagon, wish he was even more successful in mma

Seen any articles where he discusses this sort of stuff? Would be interested in hearing more about his thought process
Yeah. From 2014:

Bloody Elbow: You told me the last time I spoke to you that you were very careful with your money. What are your plans to make money after your fight career?

Gegard Mousasi: I am in the real estate business. I never spend my fight money. I invest it in real estate and rent out apartments and houses and buildings. I use the income from that to live on and my fight money goes directly back into getting more real estate. Right now I have 11 different properties. I don't want to work after I retire from fighting, and I already will be able to live a very comfortable lifestyle when that time comes.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/6/1/5770476/ufc-5-questions-with-gegard-mousasi-fedor-jmma

Didn't watch but my initial reaction is: what money?

Did he invest his 500 dollar Reebok check in commercial property?
Mousasi had already 37 pro fights in MMA and plus 2 K-1 rules fights against big names in big NYE cards in Japan (which he won).

Won Strikeforce LHW championship and Dream MW championship. Went to the UFC with a big contract making more money than 90% of the roster. Earned 4 performance bonuses: 200k.

He is smart with his money.. but he has made more than most fighters too.

Maybe it's the angle, but those streets look way too small to drive on... Would be afraid I would fall in..

Yeah, Conor will be broke before Mousasi. Armenians are savvy. Go to any city in the world and you'll find some Armenian merchants there. Gotta learn business to survive.
Bro

Pick your favorite Armenian
edmond.jpg

manny.jpg

q1Av1eS.gif

hqdefault.jpg

CGbGg3-WsAAPe4i.jpg

<{Ray3}>

Good for Gay Guard. I think Koscheck does something similar in Fresno.

Pfft. Yet he still can afford this monster of a car:

He's living his life as he should, like a rockstar - but with some clever investments on the side.

Apparently you dont know how rockstars live

Back