Mousasi says he’d beat Whittaker

ScientificUnsteadyHumpbackwhale.gif

You comparing Barao and what he did pre UFC and comparing mousasi SAYS IT FUCKING ALL.
WHAT THE FUCK ??
I HAVE TO PINCH MYSELF.
YEAH- YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF.

I gotta stop....all this dumb is going to give me a heart attack. ( it's a good thing stipe, RDA, rockhold , twood didnt stop after EARLY SETBACKS as they became champs).Elite fighters evolve and get better. Mousasi hasnt lost a fight in 5 plus years ( outside fluke tko which he validated very quick and easy)
I'm out-peace.

That guy, and plenty others, bring up what Moose did back in Pride like it somehow tells you where he stands now. You can look at his UFC run to see where he stood in the UFC.

Yeah, he hasn't lost in 5 years, and that's awesome. Who'd he fight in those 5 years again? Old man Hendo, Costa who retired after the fight, Leites who couldn't win two fights back to back after that and is now retired, Hall who has won 2 out of his last 6, washed up Vitor, Santos (this one wasn't bad) and Journeyman Hall, then Weidman who was on a 2 fight losing streak.

Yeah, fighters evolve and get better. If Moose was gonna do that, he would've evolved and started beating the top tier fighters in his division. He never did that once in the UFC. He always whined because no one wanted to fight him and when he got his big chances it turned out he wasn't good enough. Machida danced around him and UD him with ease, and Jacare made him his son on the feet and on the mat before subbing him.

Maybe he has evolved greatly since then, but the Moose I saw fighting Schlemenko didn't impress, and Rory was a fattened up WW who also couldn't hang with the top of his division in the UFC.

Like, what has Moose done to convince you lot that he would beat Luke, Rob, Izzy, Kelvin, Jacare or Romero at this point, when his best performance against elite competition is making it to the final bell against Machida?

I think a more legit modus operandi would be to make assessments based on 'known territories'.

b4 SF, his win over Kang, for instance, was a quality one, indeed.

Denis Kang? That's a name I haven't heard in a while, but so what? I mean, we're talking about a win over a guy 11 years ago who really didn't do well after his Pride days. That tells me nothing about how Moose stacks up against the elite of MW now.

Denis Kang? That's a name I haven't heard in a while, but so what? I mean, we're talking about a win over a guy 11 years ago who really didn't do well after his Pride days. That tells me nothing about how Moose stacks up against the elite of MW now.
hmmm...yeah...but this is not what Im assessin´ in your OP.

Im questionin´this:

"He was clearly inconsistent when it came to fight the more elite fighters. He never fought guys like Whittaker or Yoel or Luke. The best fighter he fought was Jacare"

No he wouldnt. He ate massive overhands from Shlemenko because Shlemenko was faking the take downs. Robert would be jumpin in on him and fucking him up left and right while mixing it up. Gegard barely barely beat Shlemenko. Robert kicks his ass.
Does Robert ever do takedowns?

He'd smash Whitaker, I think. He wouldn't just beat him, but he would dominate him. Match ups make fights, Whitakker would get smashed. So would Israel, and Kevin. Romero would be the toughest match up.

Mousasi would molest Whitakker.
Ah the delusional Moose fans come to the fore. Uncrowned MW Goat right?

Been saying it for 5 years now. Moose has no killer instinct.

Even Romero couldn't completely put Whitaker away & you think Moose will?
<45>

Shlemenko kills Whittaker.
Hah you're patently wrong and considering Shlemenko is seemingly close to signing to the UFC if he goes on a run he might have a chance to find out. Incidentally if it proves to be true Shlemenko will get lit up by any of the top 5 UFC MWs.

Leave is suck a cuck thing to say, DANA. The UFC failed to resign him, which I"m sure you know already DANA. Mousasi makes way more money in Bellator from pay and sponsors, which I know the Reebok deal had to be hard for the Moose to turn down, but he still did. So again DANA, the UFC dropped the ball by trying to underpay yet another fighter, who knows his worth. But hey, good luck with your comedy shows! lol
I respect Gegard and his decision to leave the USA. I just don't see a point of talking about UFC fighters if you aren't in the org

Guys who are confident that they can beat UFC champions don’t leave the UFC to fight in Bellator
Your actions told the whole story

Don't leave the UFC and then say shit like this. IMO.
???

UFC didn't deserve him, shitty offer vs a good one, he was absolutely right.

And me too, I think he would have good chances against Whittaker.

Wow that was the dumbest comment I've read today. Congratulations.

Whitaker hasn't recovered from fighting 40 plus year old Yoel.

If Gastelum could almost drop Israel who's five inches taller than him why not Whitaker?

Israel's undefeated. He would be the second or third largest 205'er and he's at 185.

Have you seen Hermanson, dude's a killer?

Barely top five.Not ridiculous at all.

Back