Mousasi just lost my respect - Accusing Lyoto of using steroids is ridiculous

Mousasi, is currently (with the retirement of Mark Munoz) the most overrated fighter in the UFC. No Killer instinct, good technique in all areas just lacking 'something'.

Now it turns out he's also a very bitter man who does not loose well at all and thinks he deserves more respect (the army of blind fans he has on here isn't enough), Machida is ten times the fighter Mousasi will ever be..classic tactic of a life long loser - Can't beat the guy? Say he's on riods without any proof.

Not sure I agree he has "no killer instinct" - he's finished 82% of his 38 wins, with just 7 going to a decision. He does look like he doesn't give a fuck though.

ufc_2824124b.jpg

470280712-lyoto-machida-of-brazil-receives-attention-gettyimages.jpg

You be the judge.
probably not the best route to take using one picture where his muscles are flexed in-motion throwing a knockout kick, next to one where he's just standing and resting.

I agree that there were noticeable differences, but this before-after shot here is not the best tool for comparison.

Is this Mousasis attempt at trash talk? He saw everyone else starting to trash talk so he wants bigger payday thru shittalking as well?

most of his performances in UFC have been lack luster - he isnt exiciting to watch
maybe he should focus on displaying his skill more instead of trying to shit down on everyone, including MMA fans

Is anyone stupid enough to believe that Machida would win a rematch? Moose will be a perennial top five for the next several years while Chida gets retired by a near 50 year old.

he came out ripped like a 15 year old boy and he is 38. Mother fucker is on steroids.

How does that make any sense? all 15 year olds are on the riods now too?

The UFC should be paying you instead of USADA since you clearly got an eye for spotting 15 year old boys.

The UFC should be paying you instead of USADA since you clearly got an eye for spotting 15 year old boys.
I'm not sure. I found it amusing. That was almost verbatim what moose said. He has an eye for it I guess lol. He is a funny guy now.

I've always been a fan of Machida but at this stage it wouldn't surprise me if anyone popped for PED's. Throwing it out there with no facts is a little classless though.

Lost of comments on Mousasi, a little pathetic in my opinion.
He's a great fighter who brings it all the time. Now he's saying something what butthurt the Machida fan and now Mousasi is bullshit? There is also a possibility, he's right.
But yes, like they say, haters gonna hate.

What is this guy thinking? He lost to a better fighter, never presented any kind of risk to Machida in their fight.

I liked this guy, but this is just ridiculous.

Yup. The Dragon is an honorable man who would never use steroids.

Yuan however, Yuan is on Manaroids. Kratos has told me he has seen Yuan injecting himself with the sap of the world tree.

The PED accusations are fucking retarded, unless you have real evidence you don't talk that shit. Not only is it slander, it makes you and your sport look bad.

Machida looked like the guy in your avatar versus Mousasi, he looked like Ben Rothwell versus Rockhold. Intewesting.

Anyway, I don't like this new Mousasi behaviour. He does come across bitter. Calling him overrated is pathetic, if you look at his fight history.

Machida has seemed to slow down a bit since USADA.... and looked softer :rolleyes:

As heel Mousasi once said:

"Fuck him"

I thought what he said to Helwani was quite humorous.

Moose beats Machida if they fight again.

dont know why people get so pissy and upset over claims like that

He lost me as a fan when he started pointfighting. Judging by his postfight comments Saturday he plans to use that cheap strategy more. Sad to see because he was really fun to watch before.
I dont understand---Mousasi completely raped Leites for 14 minutes and 35 seconds.Ok, maybe the finsl 25 seconds-he took it easy,big deal.Leites has only been finished once in 31 cage fights.
You need to start watching fights with the mute button on cause there are too many followers that listen to the commentating and make assessments based on that.
I personally feel that Mousasi deserved a performance bonus on Saturday night.That was a work of art -what he did to Thales....and his face.

Now, there are 2 priceless moments when i think of the moose.The Mousasi smirk before his 55 second prison rape of babalu and now how he ended this interview when talking about Lyoto----"f#!k him"--,priceless.

As far as his performances go since usda when did that go into effect? I think his losses have more to do with him fighting southpaws than getting off roids. Although he looked like his normal self against Rockhold for the most part until that bad overhand left

According to Nate, ALL of the UFC is on royds, so...

Back