Mousasi just lost my respect - Accusing Lyoto of using steroids is ridiculous

It's not ridiculous, it's the thing all the cool kids do nowadays.

I assume that the percentage of fighters on something is north of 99% so the accusation, while a little classless, doesn't really mean much.

Ask Nate "Everyone is on steroids!" Diaz.

"I would do."
- Lyoto Machida (whoever that is) on TRT

I used to really like Moose but this reeks of butt hurt with this accusation coming two years after their fight. Weidman said he didn't feel he was any more greasy than anyone else he's fought and he was grappling with Machida a lot more than gegard was. i just figured he was in good shape for the moose fight because he had just cut down to 185.

ufc_2824124b.jpg

470280712-lyoto-machida-of-brazil-receives-attention-gettyimages.jpg

You be the judge.

"Mousasi just lost my respect - Accusing Lyoto of using steroids is ridiculous"

Translated

"I can't handle when people speak the words I don't want to hear (the truth) and my false delusions are shattered"

Well he probably hasnt post usada. Did the mous machida fight happen before that?

Mousasi trying to hype his fights up, McGregor style

If he doesn't like the pay, there's always Bellator. He can beat old legendary guys and street fighters there, and pad his record once again.

He's 5-3 in the UFC and one of those losses he already beat the guy before. I guess you prefer guys like Chuck Liddell gettinged rekt multiple times to prove they belong.

Mousasi never had my respect, guy won't ever be champion.

Machida was a chubby LHW, then a shredded MW, and somehow ended up a chubby MW again.

I like Mousasi and Machida. I don't really have a problem with Mousasi's claims as much as the way he presented him. I'll still be a fan of both because this gossip isn't that important.

Making an accusation that your opponent is on steroids is the new method of trash talk now.

Nate Diaz has started a new trend.

It rustled Conor and other fighters have seen that and if that sort of accusation has rustled Conor then it would rustle other fighters which the fighters will use to "sell" the fight.

Moose just recognizing that shit talk "sells" fights and now Herpdog is hating on him for it.

Either Mousasi was just fighting cans back in his days or was on steroids himself. So far he was completely garbage in the UFC.

He lost me as a fan when he started pointfighting. Judging by his postfight comments Saturday he plans to use that cheap strategy more. Sad to see because he was really fun to watch before.

Don't be too hard on him I've noted more than a few fighters have now adopted the Conor McGregor attitude of promotion being brash, outspoken, and opinionated..
this.
it seems every fighter took notes and are trying their best in trash talking.

Mousasi is in the industry and has a better perspective on this than hardcore forum fans. Even as a fan, you have right to doubt black house fighters. Several failed for exact same substance, and the ones who didn't all look softer now.

Totally agree. Note that everyone Mousasi called out (Bisping, Vitor, Machida) is at least 6 years older than he is. I'm surprised he doesn't want a rematch with Hendo, too. Why not call out Jacare, Hall or Whittaker instead?

Has Machida used PEDs? No one knows. Has Mousasi, who spent years with no testing in Pride and Dream, used PEDs? No one knows, but IMO the odds of him juicing are at least as high as Lyoto. Also, Machida and Mousasi were very respectful just before and after they fought. Why did Mousasi wait 2 years before starting a "Grease Gate 2 (+ PEDs)" accusation? Sour grapes indeed.
Mo
Thanks for calling me an idiot. Nothing like an ad hominem to prove your point. I'm still trying to figure out what an "aswell" is, though.

Machida has lost 3 of his last 4 fights. Whether he beats 45-year old Hendo or not is immaterial. Beating Lyoto at this point does almost nothing for Mousasi's resume. Then again, looking at all the cans Mousasi beat prior to the UFC, he may be just be interesting in stacking wins, regardless of their quality.
Im calling you an idiot because you're claiming mousasi only wants to fight older fighters which is ridiculous.

Drinking own pee = destroying evidence

Back