Mousasi just lost my respect - Accusing Lyoto of using steroids is ridiculous

"Fighters are either on PEDs or Marijuana." - Kenny Florian.

a cup of piss a day to keep the doctor away, does not amount to steroid usage!

Meh, I like Mousasi and the more outspoken the better

I didn't get pissed off when Diaz suggested Conor (or 'everybody in the UFC') was on steroids. No need to get your knickers in a knot

His style is fine, he dominates opponents and doesn't put himself in harm's way. Its pure martial arts.

Machida strikes me as a clean fighter, but hey, at least Moose is showing SOME personality

I'm more interested in the greasing claim

We know Machida drinks urine, but does he rub it all over himself on fight night too?

I'm more interested in the greasing claim

We know Machida drinks urine, but does he rub it all over himself on fight night too?
I know that weidman was asked about whether he seemed greasy or not. Weidman just said that it's no worse than other people he's fought. I trust weidman over gegard because he was grappling with machida for most of the match unlike gegard.

Hes turning heel with mediocre english, if he keeps it up he should be a real pro.

As a poster already pointed out, the difference in the body is easy to explain. Instead of cutting water weight against Munoz and Gegard, Lyoto chose to diet all the way down, which is why his frame didn't fill back up because he had no water weight to put back on. In the Rockhold and Romero fights he looked more like the 205 pound Lyoto because he cut from 200 plus pounds, losing water weight which he put back on after weigh ins. As for the grease thing, I've heard Rockhold and Gegard both mention it so who knows maybe there is something to it.

Well English isn't his first language. He just missed a letter. He meant to say that Lyoto is taking PEE not PEDs

How do you know better than Mousasi? Maybe he knows something you don't.

Also Machidas buddys Anderson and Wanderlei got popped.

I'm sure the guy who fought for the most successful part of his career out in the unregulated world knows a thing or two about something.

I have no illusions about any fighter, but he hasn't seemed suspicious to me. In the other thread, someone posted more high quality comparisons of Machida's physique and the difference wasn't so drastic that it couldn't be explained by the change from dieting to cutting and a change in conditioning.

I'm sure they're all a bunch of dirty cheats, but without proof, it's not fair to be slinging damaging accusations. Especially when his goal isn't to spread awareness or make a stand - it's to get a rematch against a guy who beat him (who just happened to have been obliterated twice in a row) and spread his notoriety.

pre-random testing:
lyoto-machida-gegard-mousasi-ufc-fight-night-36.jpg

20140704054228_5D3_1971.JPG

lyoto-machida_ufcfightnight36.jpg

post-random test:

maxresdefault.jpg

lyoto-machida-yoel-romero.jpg

27ADE0DA00000578-0-image-a-13_1429348816241.jpg

Last edited:
What is this guy thinking? He lost to a better fighter, never presented any kind of risk to Machida in their fight.

I liked this guy, but this is just ridiculous.
It's hard to test the piss when the guy keeps picking It up and downing it like a college freshman downing shots of tequila in Cabo for spring break.

Depending on why he does it I'm okey with it, he wanna stir up shit and get some drama and interest then yeah great, if he is excusing loses by accusing others to do peds then screw mousasi. It's a fight in a cage, a little bit of oil in the muscles who cares

Machida has been shrinking and looking like shit since the testing was ramped up. And I love me some Cheetos

I don't really like PED accusations from fighters but they ought to create some type of special wasteland for threads where guys inform people they have lost respect for a fighter, are no longer a fan, are done with MMA, etc. That just feels like more of a "you" problem.

We're gonna act like it wasn't suspicious of Machida to go from shredded to bloated? Okay.

All what i'll say on the matter is that Machida has looked like crap his past couple fights.

I'm a fan of the guy but i'm just realistic. Ever since Anderson testing hot my expectations have gone down for a lot of people

"Fook you talking bout steroids, don't put me in that I'm major against that" - Yoel Romero

Back