Mountain vs Larratt

actually I expected much worse.
if that was MMA though Devon would win
How it could be worse than that?! They made bob Sapp like sugar ray leonard in his best day

Devon will probably shock him.
He’s a guy that is going to be prepared.

he was on the Canadian special forces: Joint Task Force Two

everyone kept using this argument .. special forces .. do they teach boxing skills in special forces because that's the only relevancy of bringing that up

everyone kept using this argument .. special forces .. do they teach boxing skills in special forces because that's the only relevancy of bringing that up

It’s called making a prediction and using the facts that are available before the fight.

Big fucking whoop, Falk.

But why they replaced pudz with this guy?
Because Pudz likely would have KO'd Thor and then the Eddie Hall cash cow pay day is off This is all about setting up and building the Eddie fight and Devon had the name but lacked the danger zone. The fact he could not even straighten his arms should have been a massive, massive red flag. i really think a lion's share of Sherbros could beat him with as much training.

Because Pudz likely would have KO'd Thor and then the Eddie Hall cash cow pay day is off This is all about setting up and building the Eddie fight and Devon had the name but lacked the danger zone. The fact he could not even straighten his arms should have been a massive, massive red flag. i really think a lion's share of Sherbros could beat him with as much training.
Then the world strongest man is a treat only for non fighters.

That means that the world strongest man is an awful fighter and there are not reason to follow him in his matches. The arm wrestling guy eats some punches that were somewhat effective I don't see much excitement in that.

That means that the world strongest man is an awful fighter and there are not reason to follow him in his matches. The arm wrestling guy eats some punches that were somewhat effective I don't see much excitement in that.
And you would be right, but this is a business. Seeing the two strongest men face off will sell better than two blue chip prospects that are super high skilled but unknown. These celebrity boxing matches show us there is a market for freak fights that are not just about 'the best fighting the best'.

Devon is largely considered the best arm wrestler alive and he already beat Thor arm wrestling, so there was that back story, on top of the lower risk aspect. It also tapped into a similar but different market from strong man in the arm wrestling community.

You bring these guys up slowly, do not just throw them to the lions right away. If Thor were to get KO'd, like I said, the cash cow Eddie Hall fight is greatly diminished if not off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back