Mountain vs Larratt

Ha! Oh well, I guess it's over. Nothing lost. See you regulars in a few hours for the FS1 boxing card.

actually I expected much worse.
if that was MMA though Devon would win

Last edited:
Not massively bad. Was only going one way and probably agreed beforehand it would be called as soon as Devin had nothing left. Maybe faster than expected though lol

So much for the " Devon is a warrior , he'll go out on his shield, he is special ops and has done MMA his whole life and will upset thor " cohort of his fanbois

What in Gods name was that?

Thor and Eddie Hall were scheduled to fight, but Eddie got injured. So they called Larratt to take the spot.

Thor has been training boxing for a year and a half. Larratt never boxed in his life and had 4 weeks to prepare.

So much for the " Devon is a warrior , he'll go out on his shield, he is special ops and has done MMA his whole life and will upset thor " cohort of his fanbois
In fairness, it is not like opted out of going out on his shields. Ref clearly knew he was our of his element and called it off. I am that he would have kept getting up and knocked down until KO'd clean. The first 8 count was very weird, looked like he was doing a pro wrestling rope bounce.

That guy is MASSIVE and I have no idea who he is. Reminds of the Bob Sapp days.

Has a freak show fight ever delivered and been actually worth more than 99 cents????
When will people learn...

Two bad ass MF'ers in their prime and in world class peak animalistic shape who have been training to box their entire life still put on snooze fest a lot of the times in boxing. No idea why anyone would continue to think amateurs well past their prime who litterally still haven't learned to throw 1 proper punch or any form of effective defense would put on any type of entertaining scrap.

Back