• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Motor Racing 2023

2020-kawasaki-krx1000-teryx-e.jpg

Only Nascar could design a car that makes passing impossible at North Wilkesboro.

Speaking about impossible to pass, some crashing in practice at Monaco. Sainz and Ocon decided to test the walls. Mercedes updates seemed to help them so far.

Perez becomes the first casualty in Monaco qualifying. He slapped the wall hard. He got out okay but the car didn't.

I thought it was Fernando's for sure when Max was down over 2 tenths after the first 2 sectors, absolutely crazy he made that up in the final sector.

The most mind blowing thing about this race is that no one has completely binned their car yet. So many collisions and smacks into the barrier and some how no retirements.

EDIT: Nvm, Stroll is out

In the end the rain wasn't too impactful on the overall finishing order of things, shame.

Ferrari gonna Ferrari

Last edited:
I'd say Red Bull have a really good shot at winning every race this year. This was probably the best chance for anyone to beat them barring something like a double DNF.

Rain spiced things up a bit.
Ocon with a great podium.

That tire at Indy 500 almost killed loads of people. Holy shit. A few feet lower and we have a tragedy.

Came here to post just this.

So close to smashing into the crowd and killing a few people. Fuck.

Can't believe the commentators hardly mentioned it!

Charlotte Cup Race rained out yet?
forecast didn't look good last time I checked.

JFC the Indy 500 has turned into a shit show. The JBG is a racing fan today.

Back