Mother of Ahed Tamimi: Unexpected support for daughter partially the result of form of racism

"he new document also states that the group doesn't seek war with the Jewish people but only against Zionism which it holds responsible for "occupation of Palestine"."

Exactly, but Israel's mouthpieces are constantly conflation zionism with Judaism when they are actually, from a pure idealistic perspective, extreme opposites.

Perfect example:
Just because one side wants all the Jews dead on the planet doesn’t mean they’re the bad guy.
Again, nothing could be further from the truth and it actually quite the opposite. Maps don't lie, people do:
palestine-loss-of-land.jpg

Anyways, Ahed sums it up. This girl is so amazing. Check out the whole thing, but especially at 4:13:

I've genuinely never seen anyone say that, so I'm skeptical. Mainly because there are Jews living unmolested around the muslim world. But if Hamas said it and they meant all Jews and not just Israel, then I'll take your word for it.

Edit: Wikipedia page about the official Hamas charter:
In 2017 they dropped the kill all Jews to zionists
Where have I seen this shitty shit shat before?

"he new document also states that the group doesn't seek war with the Jewish people but only against Zionism which it holds responsible for "occupation of Palestine"."

Exactly, but Israel's mouthpieces are constantly conflation zionism with Judaism when they are actually, from a pure idealistic perspective, extreme opposites.

Perfect example:

Again, nothing could be further from the truth and it actually quite the opposite. Maps don't lie, people do:
palestine-loss-of-land.jpg

Anyways, Ahed sums it up. This girl is so amazing. Check out the whole thing, but especially at 4:13:

They single lined out all Jews and put zionists
Yeah
Nobody will see through that

In 2017 they dropped the kill all Jews to zionists
Where have I seen this shitty shit shat before?

But you said they said to kill all Jews. I read through the different variations of the charter over the decades and they never really say that (though there's the argument that it is implied).

You said Hamas has said they want all the jews dead on the planet. Where did you see this? Was it in an interview or something? Is there video or a transcript?

But you said they said to kill all Jews. I ream through the different variations of the charter over the decades and they never really say that (though there's the argument that it is implied).

You said Hamas has said they want all the jews dead on the planet. Where did you see this? Was it in an interview or something? Is there video or a transcript?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/kill-all-jews-urges-hamas-tv-host/amp/
But hat doesn’t count because reasons

https://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818.htm
That doesn’t count because reasons

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...as-has-not-changed-cristol-opinion/index.html
And so on

Could keep going but now that hey say zionists instead clearly They just mean almost all Jews need to die. The planet can have fourteen Jews total

But you said they said to kill all Jews. I read through the different variations of the charter over the decades and they never really say that (though there's the argument that it is implied).

Their “struggle against the Jews”
You have to be a complete asshat to spin that. Fuck Hamas

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/kill-all-jews-urges-hamas-tv-host/amp/
But hat doesn’t count because reasons

https://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818.htm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...as-has-not-changed-cristol-opinion/index.html
And so on

Could keep going but now that hey say zionists instead clearly They just mean almost all Jews need to die. The planet can have fourteen Jews total

I read those exact same links. There's nothing in those where Hamas says that all Jews should die. Or am I misreading? Can you quote the part you're referring to?

I read those exact same links. There's nothing in those where Hamas says that all Jews should die. Or am I misreading? Can you quote the part you're referring to?
This guy

Just say you wish all Jews would die like a goddamn man and own up to your shitty beliefs

Or that you will settle for subjugated

Their “struggle against the Jews”
You have to be a complete asshat to spin that. Fuck Hamas

Ah, okay. I didn't read "struggle against the jews" to mean "kill all jews everywhere on Earth" but maybe you're right.

Ah, okay. I didn't read "struggle against the jews" to mean "kill all jews everywhere on Earth" but maybe you're right.
Pretty spot on
And also the woman word for word saying kill all Jews and the kid saying yes followed by her saying good

This guy

Just say you wish all Jews would die like a goddamn man and own up to your shitty beliefs

Or that you will settle for subjugated

Tbf, your links were really bad. One was about a TV show, one was a CNN opinion writer, and one was like a 50 page document that I'm pretty sure you didn't read.

I have good friends in Israel and often have to check in to make sure they're alive when I catch news of a mortar or terror attack. Not sure why you think I would want them dead.

Pretty spot on
And also the woman word for word saying kill all Jews and the kid saying yes followed by her saying good

I think you misread that (or maybe I misread it?). The kid is the one saying to kill all jews.

Also...that's a TV show, lol. There are kids TV shows in America where kids say to nuke China and shit. First you said Hamas said to kill all jews, now you're saying that a kid on a TV show said to kill all jews. Unless that kid is now a Hamas leader, I don't see the connection.

I think you misread that (or maybe I misread it?). The kid is the one saying to kill all jews.

Also...that's a TV show, lol. There are kids TV shows in America where kids say to nuke China and shit. First you said Hamas said to kill all jews, now you're saying that a kid on a TV show said to kill all jews. Unless that kid is now a Hamas leader, I don't see the connection.
I’m pointing out that kid got that form somewhere and th host went along with it. Do you only want Hamas examples? Other Palestinians feel the same way. No filthy Jewish feet in their land and so on

I’m pointing out that kid got that form somewhere and th host went along with it. Do you only want Hamas examples? Other Palestinians feel the same way. No filthy Jewish feet in their land and so on

Well...you brought up Hamas, so I only wanted Hamas examples.

You've proven your point, though. Hamas has never explicitly said they want all jews dead, but you interpret the phrase "our struggle with the jews" to refer to ethno-religious genocide. Fair enough.

Neither the brightest nor sanest support the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. Psychopaths do.

And c'mon, who, besides nazis of course, believes in God given land for a chosen race. It's just so sad, in this day and age that people still believe that.

So you meant Hezbollah, not Hamas?

I'm sure you're aware that there are inaccuracies in that article that make it questionable, (again, it's an opinion piece), but Dershowitz is a smart guy despite his obvious bias. I'll take his word on Hezbollah.
There are so many examples I could give, though to be fair Hezbollah isn’t Palestinian, butnim not gonna dropnexampea all day. You get teh point

There are so many examples I could give, though to be fair Hezbollah isn’t Palestinian, butnim not gonna dropnexampea all day. You get teh point

I thought I got the point, but you kind of complicated it. At first, you said that one "side" wanted all jews dead. By "side" I assumed you meant Palestine and not the broader Muslim world (that supports Palestine) because there are Jews living across the Muslim world.

But then you said Hamas. I was okay with Hamas representing Palestine, but then you never actually showed anything with Hamas calling for the death of all jews.

Then you brought up Hezbollah, which is not only non-Palestinian, but is also from a country that a significant chunk of the Muslim world wants destroyed, lol.

So I'm kinda left wondering who you were ever talking. Which "side" wants jews dead? You don't have to answer, I just wanted to state where I've ended up on this convo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back