• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Mother of 9 shot and killed for selling pride flags.

How much of a fucking loser do you have to be to be flying or selling the pride flag?

Interesting you bring up people being offended by it, yet it is the very people who fly the pride flag who love being offended by people who refuse it.
The woman definitely deserved to die for it. Is that your take?
She was a mother of 9 kids, which makes me think she was not gay, just supported the community.
Religion of Peace strikes again.

Have you been living under a rock? Did you forget the whole "drag queen story hour" outrage? What about all the book banning? What about the half a second scene in Lightyear where two women kiss in the background? DeSantis entire anti-Disney crusade? Cmon man... there's playing dumb, and then there's this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_queen
7wm6e6.jpg

I'd say the need to introduce children to an aspect of culture that is centered around a sexual orientation is suspicious.

Which books being banned makes you think "The Right" is holding all LGBT+ responsible for the acts of the pedophiles in the LGBT+ community? Same goes for the Lightyear scene and DeSantis vs Disney

The woman definitely deserved to die for it. Is that your take?
She was a mother of 9 kids, which makes me think she was not gay, just supported the community.
Religion of Peace strikes again.

Don't mind @CyberRubberDuck.

They're trying for the hot takes lately:

Lucy Letby, serial baby murderer: "But abortions are just as bad!!!"
Vote count wasn't fraudulent: "But the old man sniffs babies!!!"

Just from the last couple of days.

So the danger here is that you're conflating 'pedophilia' with LGBT+.

LGBT+ folks aren't pedophiles. That isn't what LGBT+ is. Transgender people aren't pedophiles. Pedophiles are pedophiles, and they exist everywhere.

A constant barrage of propaganda against LGBT+ and associating them with dangers to children has no more truth in it than it would anything else. The church, schools, the police force - all contain sick individuals.

People don't stand for the obvious unfairness of pretending any of those groups are dangerous to children. People shouldn't stand for the bullshit propaganda about LGBT+ either, but they do because they've fallen victim to it.
I didn't conflate LGBT+ with pedophiles. There likely are people who do but they aren't even a vocal minority. People condemn the pedophiles and question why many people in the LGBT+ community aren't condemning them and instead allowing them access to children

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_queen
7wm6e6.jpg

I'd say the need to introduce children to an aspect of culture that is centered around a sexual orientation is suspicious.

Which books being banned makes you think "The Right" is holding all LGBT+ responsible for the acts of the pedophiles in the LGBT+ community? Same goes for the Lightyear scene and DeSantis vs Disney

See you are doing it again.

What does Drag Queens being "historically" gay have to do with them reading a book to children? It's not like every school in America has adopted mandatory drag queen story hour (and even if they did, it wouldn't be a problem). But you are already conflating a (maybe) gay person doing something like reading a book as being 'suspicious'. You are literally the problem here.

Also:

penguin-banned3.jpg

A real life story of 2 male penguins raising a baby penguin together that happened at a zoo somewhere

Last edited:
N
"My definition" is the same as the Googled definition and the underlined part is an example of the orange part.

Like I said, I knew your response was going to be retarded.

<Dany07>

lol you tried to narrowly define the word political so you could do your question gimmick. I'm just asking why everything has to be political with lgbt, politics is just about governing, and then when called out for it you posted a definition that highlights exactly why you needed to be called out.

You managed to divert the first page away from the murder and addressed it only once in passing. That murderer guy, he's an idiot, but what's really important is drag shows. And now we're here.

Congratulations on being a great shit poster.

I didn't conflate LGBT+ with pedophiles. There likely are people who do but they aren't even a vocal minority. People condemn the pedophiles and question why many people in the LGBT+ community aren't condemning them and instead allowing them access to children

To be fair, few people want to take full responsibility for being part of a wave of propaganda solely aimed at demonising a community, so I'm not shocked you're distancing yourself from it. But there's enough of those kinds of nonsense stories out there.

Just like a thread gets started every time a trans person commits a crime. Over-representing trans people in stories about terrorism, even when legitimate, is bullshit at heart. I've read tonight, just recently, a question about the trans mass shooter. They're so rare they're referred to as "the", as in the "the one", yet it's important for people to remind everyone that trans people could be terrorists.

Why?

Because propaganda, mate.

No other reason.

Just propaganda aimed at hating a group of people unfairly.

To be fair, few people want to take full responsibility for being part of a wave of propaganda solely aimed at demonising a community, so I'm not shocked you're distancing yourself from it. But there's enough of those kinds of nonsense stories out there.

Just like a thread gets started every time a trans person commits a crime. Over-representing trans people in stories about terrorism, even when legitimate, is bullshit at heart. I've read tonight, just recently, a question about the trans mass shooter. They're so rare they're referred to as "the", as in the "the one", yet it's important for people to remind everyone that trans people could be terrorists.

Why?

Because propaganda, mate.

No other reason.

Just propaganda aimed at hating a group of people unfairly.
How is reporting factual stories suddenly propaganda? Should we not report when a person in a certain demographic does a crime until enough people in that demographic also commit the same crime? Otherwise, the facts are propaganda?

C'mon, man. @ShadBo and @skold are retarded but I know you can think outside these horse shit arguments

How is reporting factual stories suddenly propaganda? Should we not report when a person in a certain demographic does a crime until enough people in that demographic also commit the same crime? Otherwise, the facts are propaganda?

C'mon, man. @ShadBo and @skold are retarded but I know you can think outside these horse shit arguments

The only retarded one is you if you think we can't see through your transparent bullshit, bucko.

I didn't say "government". I said "governance". There's a difference, stupid

You're at the point of egregious hair-splitting. I provided you with a comprehensive definition of the word including its origin.

"Politics (from Ancient Greek πολιτικά (politiká) 'affairs of the cities') is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations among individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status. The branch of social science that studies politics and government is referred to as political science."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics

Doing what? I know your goofy argument is gonna be exposed but don't shy away from being specific with your posts

"exposed" lol, good luck bucko. Read the edit. In an argument, you are an intellectual tadpole.

You're at the point of egregious hair-splitting. I provided you with a comprehensive definition of the word including its origin.

"Politics (from Ancient Greek πολιτικά (politiká) 'affairs of the cities') is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations among individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status. The branch of social science that studies politics and government is referred to as political science."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics
Your own definition talks about groups making decisions that affect people ("power relations among individuals" with the example of "distribution of resources or status). That's governance, little guy.

You tried to pivot this into a semantics argument without realizing you're too stupid to handle even those kind of arguments.

The only retarded one is you if you think we can't see through your transparent bullshit, bucko.

"exposed" lol, good luck bucko. Read the edit. In an argument, you are an intellectual tadpole.
So you want to explain how the drag shows (activity that's a part of gay culture), banning of certain books and DeSantis vs Disney demonstrates "The Right" holding all the LGBT+ responsible for the acts of pedophiles or are you gonna continue to desperately pivot to something else? Let me know so I can stop wasting my time with you and you can go back to sniffing glue.

Context.

Context is the not-so-obscure answer you're looking for, but failing to find.

"Should we not report when a person in a certain demographic does a crime".....

No, that's not my point at all. My point is "We should not report a person committing a crime because of their demographic."

Why is a story of a trans person committing crime, for example, of public interest? Because trans people are under the microscope of propaganda, intentionally so.

There are stories about white, straight pedophiles breaking constantly, but they never become memes. Why not?

A ring was bust by Aussie police this week, and the investigation involved two murdered FBI agents in Florida. That's fucking Clive Cussler stuff, but hasn't so much as earned a thread on here as far as I can see. This could be memery for months, but, limited interest because they're not the hated demographic.

There was a pedophile who killed himself in a courtroom earlier this year by drinking sodium nitrate. He was a white guy, so it's not a meme, it's not shared, it's not propagandized.

So when you ask your questions, the answer, again, is context. It's not about the crimes, at all. It's about the people committing the crimes. That's what you really hate.

If your intention is to kill someone because they are gay or supporting gays...your sexuality really wouldn't matter, still a hate crime.
Yea, I get that. I was just curious if we were going with Christian on gay crime or gay on gay.

Your own definition talks about groups making decisions that affect people ("power relations among individuals" with the example of "distribution of resources or status). That's governance, little guy.

You tried to pivot this into a semantics argument without realizing you're too stupid to handle even those kind of arguments.

I can understand using this dishonest tactic in a spoken dialogue because it's easier to keep the language vague enough so you can't really be pinned down.

In a written discussion you just come across as blatantly dishonest to anyone who has read the entire exchange.

Context.

Context is the not-so-obscure answer you're looking for, but failing to find.

"Should we not report when a person in a certain demographic does a crime".....

No, that's not my point at all. My point is "We should not report a person committing a crime because of their demographic."

Why is a story of a trans person committing crime, for example, of public interest? Because trans people are under the microscope of propaganda, intentionally so.

There are stories about white, straight pedophiles breaking constantly, but they never become memes. Why not?

A ring was bust by Aussie police this week, and the investigation involved two murdered FBI agents in Florida. That's fucking Clive Cussler stuff, but hasn't so much as earned a thread on here as far as I can see. This could be memery for months, but, limited interest because they're not the hated demographic.

There was a pedophile who killed himself in a courtroom earlier this year by drinking sodium nitrate. He was a white guy, so it's not a meme, it's not shared, it's not propagandized.

So when you ask your questions, the answer, again, is context. It's not about the crimes, at all. It's about the people committing the crimes. That's what you really hate.
Bro, c'mon with this. Anyone committing a heinous crime is of public interest.

Do you know why there are memes about one demographic over the other? If let's say a male teacher rapes his high school student, pretty much everyone on both sides condemn that pedo. A very vocal section of left-leaning voters, on the other hand, will consistently make excuses when a LBGT+ person does a similar crime.

If you notice, the memes related to these things focus on the hypocrisy of that vocal section of left-leaning voters.

A ring was bust by Aussie police this week, and the investigation involved two murdered FBI agents in Florida. That's fucking Clive Cussler stuff, but hasn't so much as earned a thread on here as far as I can see.
So why didn't you make a thread about it?

Back