Crime Mother of 9 shot and killed for selling pride flags.

There are way more cases in America of gym teachers / coaches sexually assaulting children than there are cases of drag queens / trans people or whatever doing the same. So is your logic that we should crusade against the existence of children's sport or PE classes in school? Of course not. This is just a narrative to promote anti-lgbt hysteria, and we all know it
How about we hold all those pedophiles responsible instead of trying to defend some of the pedophiles and labeling the people who want them held accountable as anti-LGBT and pretending that actual news stories and actual evidence is just propaganda.

You'd be silly to think that the internet doesn't play a major part in radicalization of the public.
I'm sure it plays a part in today's society, but sick individuals certainly found reasons for violent acts before the Internet existed.

Look at these who were caught recently torturing a black man. I doubt these cavemen needed a big push to become sick bastards.

Politics has to do with governance of a country or some other area, otherwise any random group of people hanging out would be considered political. So how is the LGBT+ always about governance?

I'll ask you a better highschool homework essay question:

Why the fuck should anyone accept your sloppy, ill-formed, non-standard definition of Politics?

How about we hold all those pedophiles responsible instead of trying to defend some of the pedophiles and labeling the people who want them held accountable as anti-LGBT and pretending that actual news stories and actual evidence is just propaganda.

Yeah, hold the INDIVIDUALS responsible, not entire groups of people. That's the difference. The right wants to paint every case of a drag queen being near a child as evidence of sexual abuse of children for example. The book banning the right is currently doing has nothing to do with holding any individuals accountable, just broad strokes to demonize entire group of people using isolated and unrelated anecdotes.

I'll ask you a better highschool homework essay question:

Why the fuck should anyone accept your sloppy, ill-formed, non-standard definition of Politics?
7wm4zd.jpg

I can see you're going to do anything to avoid answering the question I ask and you don't mind making yourself look stupid. So I'll let you off the hook. You don't have to answer because your answer likely will be some retarded rambling and pivot to something else

<36>

So just showing a video of what goes on at these events is now considered hate? Shouldn't the fuel for the hate be what actually goes on at the events and not the people reporting the facts?

They're not just wandering in, videoing any old part of any old parade or show, though.

They're not showing you what is legitimately standard fare.

They're showing you what you want to be shocked, and pretending this is commonplace.

Yeah, hold the INDIVIDUALS responsible, not entire groups of people. That's the difference. The right wants to paint every case of a drag queen being near a child as evidence of sexual abuse of children for example. The book banning the right is currently doing has nothing to do with holding any individuals accountable, just broad strokes to demonize entire group of people using isolated and unrelated anecdotes.
Where are you getting that "The Right" is holding the entirety of the LGBT+ responsible and not just the pedophiles themselves?

They're not just wandering in, videoing any old part of any old parade or show, though.

They're not showing you what is legitimately standard fare.

They're showing you what you want to be shocked, and pretending this is commonplace.
And? Who cares if it's not commonplace? The point is that it's happening and people are okay with it.

Is this the new "fiery, but mostly peaceful"?

"There's some pedophilia, but most participants aren't doing that so the pedophilia is fine"

I'm sure it plays a part in today's society, but sick individuals certainly found reasons for violent acts before the Internet existed.

Look at these who were caught recently torturing a black man. I doubt these cavemen needed a big push to become sick bastards.

Its more than just "plays a part". I somehow doubt this asshole would've murdered someone over the rainbow flag if you didnt have shitfaces like Ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh with massive YouTube platforms screaming at you that "gays are grooming your children and destroying the soul of your beloved nation" every single day.

7wm4zd.jpg

I can see you're going to do anything to avoid answering the question I ask and you don't mind making yourself look stupid. So I'll let you off the hook. You don't have to answer because your answer likely will be some retarded rambling and pivot to something else

<36>

Your 'definition'

Politics has to do with governance of a country or some other area.

The definition you googled:

The activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties hoping to achieve power.

Sloppy, ill-formed, and non-standard.

Sad.

Where are you getting that "The Right" is holding the entirety of the LGBT+ responsible and not just the pedophiles themselves?

Have you been living under a rock? Did you forget the whole "drag queen story hour" outrage? What about all the book banning? What about the half a second scene in Lightyear where two women kiss in the background? DeSantis entire anti-Disney crusade? Cmon man... there's playing dumb, and then there's this.

how much of a fucking loser do you have to be to take offence to the pride flag, let alone shooting someone for it.

How much of a fucking loser do you have to be to be flying or selling the pride flag?

Interesting you bring up people being offended by it, yet it is the very people who fly the pride flag who love being offended by people who refuse it.

And? Who cares if it's not commonplace? The point is that it's happening and people are okay with it.

Is this the new "fiery, but mostly peaceful"?

"There's some pedophilia, but most participants aren't doing that so the pedophilia is fine"

So the danger here is that you're conflating 'pedophilia' with LGBT+.

LGBT+ folks aren't pedophiles. That isn't what LGBT+ is. Transgender people aren't pedophiles. Pedophiles are pedophiles, and they exist everywhere.

A constant barrage of propaganda against LGBT+ and associating them with dangers to children has no more truth in it than it would anything else. The church, schools, the police force - all contain sick individuals.

People don't stand for the obvious unfairness of pretending any of those groups are dangerous to children. People shouldn't stand for the bullshit propaganda about LGBT+ either, but they do because they've fallen victim to it.

Sadly there are posters on this board that express that philosophy. There was a poster the other day that essentially said that acting is required.
Good thing the admins hamstrung the search feature.

Last edited:
Your 'definition'

Politics has to do with governance of a country or some other area.

The definition you googled:

The activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties hoping to achieve power.

Sloppy, ill-formed, and non-standard.

Sad.
"My definition" is the same as the Googled definition and the underlined part is an example of the orange part.

Like I said, I knew your response was going to be retarded.

<Dany07>

Politics has to do with governance of a country or some other area, otherwise any random group of people hanging out would be considered political. So how is the LGBT+ always about governance?

"Politics" is not restricted to Government. It's how groups interact with each other for power-balance.

Back