Most underrated villain

Clarence Boddicker

6ef95f0b205d7dff08786735ff9454aa1995a0e8feaf2a9017561ec29548f6a6.jpg

Clarence is the man, everyone knows this.

Good movie. I haven't seen it in a while, but, well played. Isn't that the one where he's like "Don't look at me!" , to Isabella Rossalini(sp?)

Yup! Right after she glances down at him as he's begging to have sex with her. After he smacks her face, she has this wry grin that says "I love this and I own him.."

Yup! Right after she glances down at him as he's begging to have sex with her. After he smacks her face, she has this wry grin that says "I love this and I own him.."

lol! yes...Thank you for the confirmation sir.

Very good call. Top Dollar was a great villain, so was T-Bird

Thank you!
In the graphic novel/comic, I HATED Top Dollar and T-Bird. I felt sorry for Funboy though...

Clarence Boddicker and Johnny Lawrence are pretty widely regarded as great villains, I feel like.

I don't know who some of these guys are in the pictures. I'm outing myself as someone who's missed some good movies.

Last edited:
W

whats this from

Near Dark (1987)

It should be on youtube if you have never seen it.

Near Dark. Actually the whole movie is underrated.

Shame the main actress never appeared in anything else. She was smoking.

My favorite vampire movie of all time. It is very quotable, too.

Then I'm gonna knock your tonsils out your asshole.

Paxton is so damn good as Severen in that movie. This would definitely be my choice as well.

It's too bad Near Dark got overshadowed by the vastly inferior Lost Boys.

I really enjoy the Lost Boys, however, Near Dark is a technically superior movie. God knows Paxton was in boss mode during that decade.

YeHa! Shit kicker heaven!

Sato from Black Rain (1989) is a nice addition to the thread.

Last edited:
Milo from The Last Boy Scout, camp as a row of tents and one of the GOAT bad guys

hidden22.jpg

hidden02.jpg

600px-TheHidden_015.jpg

No one knows this one??!!? All from the same movie!

the-hidden-movie-poster-1987-1020362850.jpg

Last edited:
Back