Most underrated villain

karatekid.JPG

Only an uneducated slob would have to fall back on the words of a cartoon for a response.

You serious?

The only slob Is the guy with 22 thousand posts on an internet chat room.

I lead a very productive, active life.

You worthless pile of excrement!

Cactus Jack (Kirk Douglas in the Villian)
Cactus-Jack-and-Miss-Charming.jpg

He got Anne Margret's GaGa all Gooie
7UKuTbK.jpg

bc6613_kaktus%202.jpg

Frank Booth from the movie Blue Velvet

You serious?

The only slob Is the guy with 22 thousand posts on an internet chat room.

I lead a very productive, active life.

You worthless pile of excrement!

^The words of an uneducated slob.

Funny story, I watched roadhouse a while back with my Ex and we loved the cheesiness of his character in this so much that we found him on FB and I wrote to him telling we liked his performance in it and asking if he's working on anything else, etc. Not only did he write back, but we've carried on a sporadic correspondence. lol. He's actually a very accomplished actor. Not to mention a really nice person.

I did something similar once. There was this old PC game that I played back in the Windows 95 days. It was called Full Throttle. Anyway there was this song playing in the background of this one level and it just got stuck in my head. For years I thought about this song and I desperately wanted to know more about it.

Well I couldn't do much about it at first, but as the interwebz grew, I eventually was able to track down the guy who wrote the song and I messaged him on facebook. He was actually very cool, he answered all my questions about the song and it's creation, and even added me to his friends list.

Here's the song if you're curious:

^The words of an uneducated slob.

No, the words of a guy that called your dnb ass out.

Get off the internet dweeb and do something constructive with your life, other than racking up your 24 thousandth post on here.

No, the words of a guy that called your dnb ass out.

Get off the internet dweeb and do something constructive with your life, other than racking up your 24 thousandth post on here.

Calm down. I'm starting to fear for the safety of any family pets you may have.

Raul Julia's performance was the only saving grace in the entire Street Fighter movie. I loved the scene where Chung Li makes her impassioned speech about how Bison raided her village and shot her father.

Bison, "I'm sorry, I don't remember any of it."

Chung Li(shocked)"You...you don't remember?!"

Bison, "For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me...it was Tuesday"

When I saw the thread title, I expected it to be about Raul Julia.

That is one of my favorite villian performances of all time.

Raul saw the movie for what it should have been marketed as, a comedy. He played the part of a psychotic warmonger dictator in the most hilarious way imaginable.

11/10 - Doesn't get anywhere close to the respect he deserves.

Calm down. I'm starting to fear for the safety of any family pets you may have.

Ha, little dnb got called out in a flame war she started now she's backing out with the 'youre mad calm down' gambit.

You lose dweeb and with all the practice you get on here.

It blows my mind a sad little cunt can rack up 22 thousand posts on here. You sound 16 years old; if you're older, you should pretend you're not: Its embarrassing for you otherwise

Jog on son

Ha, little dnb got called out in a flame war she started now she's backing out with the 'youre mad calm down' gambit.

You lose dweeb and with all the practice you get on here.

It blows my mind a sad little cunt can rack up 22 thousand posts on here. You sound 16 years old; if you're older, you should pretend you're not: Its embarrassing for you otherwise

Jog on son

Scale of 1 to 10, about how angry would you say you are right now?

Scale of 1 to 10, about how angry would you say you are right now?

About a 5; but then I'm used to dealing with children that dont know when to quit misbehaving - I have a niece and nephews.

News flash dimwit; cos your verbal skills are limited, doesn't mean you can hide behind the you're mad thing.

You've been called out, thoroughly owned as dim and a saddo that lives online, now your pride wont let you back out.

I'm done playing with you son; so even though you'll likely reply, I wont, cos I know baby has to have the last word.

Which will obviously be a lame repeat of the nonstarter back out you already tried.

Sad that this will be the most productive thing you'll do this month kid.

Goodbye, you worthless pile of excrement.

Back