Most underrated villain

saugeye killah

No need rope hold up pants.
@Brown
Reaction score
original.jpg

This guy. He gets no respect and is never mentioned among the greatest film villains, despite the facts that:

. MOST of you know who he is and what movie he is from.

. MANY of you will know his most famous line without me telling you.

. He snarls and yells "DYAAAAHHHHH!!!!" before launching his final attack.

. HE fucks bitches and does blow. He is also a woman beater.

. HE destroys weaklings cars by simply driving over them with his monster truck.

Give it up for this legend of cinema greatness!

jimmy.jpg

Funny story, I watched roadhouse a while back with my Ex and we loved the cheesiness of his character in this so much that we found him on FB and I wrote to him telling we liked his performance in it and asking if he's working on anything else, etc. Not only did he write back, but we've carried on a sporadic correspondence. lol. He's actually a very accomplished actor. Not to mention a really nice person.

"I used to fuck guys like you back in prison"

Funny story, I watched roadhouse a while back with my Ex and we loved the cheesiness of his character in this so much that we found him on FB and I wrote to him telling we liked his performance in it and asking if he's working on anything else, etc. Not only did he write back, but we've carried on a sporadic correspondence. lol. He's actually a very accomplished actor. Not to mention a really nice person.

That's pretty awesome. Sometimes the wonders of the internet allow some crazy stuff.

M Bison - Street Fighter the animated movie

'You worthless pile of excrement!'

'Now what do you think of this little number, ha Vega? Lovely, isn't she? I'm sure you can conjeur up something in that dark imagination of yours. Hm hm hm hm hm. Ahh yes, I remember her father's demise well...... such a tragedy..... hm hm hm hm hmmmmm'

'I don't remember asking for your inept opinion'

'Your pathetic efforts are no match for my Psycho Power'

'You seemed bound and determined to meet your destruction at my own hands. Very well, I'll fight YOU ON YOUR OWN LEVEL...... COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'I'll rip your fucking heart out!' ----------- 'Hmm, afraid I don't have one'

Pure evil personified in animation; with an amazing vocal performance from some obscure voice actor.

Dr. Szell, Marathon Man

marathon-man-1976-03-g.jpg

Clarence Boddicker
can-you-fly-bobby-o.gif

Klaus Von Bulow
Il_mistero_Von_Bulow.png

Mr. Feng
WQf0cM2.jpg

Karl Wolfschtagg
13523.6.570.359.jpg

The samurai looking enforcer/body guard from Unleashed. He never spoke, didn't even have a name, but still managed to be a complete badass.

'Now what do you think of this little number, ha Vega? Lovely, isn't she? I'm sure you can conjeur up something in that dark imagination of yours. Hm hm hm hm hm. Ahh yes, I remember her father's demise well...... such a tragedy..... hm hm hm hm hmmmmm'

'You seemed bound and determined to meet your destruction at my own hands. Very well, I'll fight YOU ON YOUR OWN LEVEL...... COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Pure evil personified in animation; with an amazing vocal performance from some obscure voice actor.

Raul Julia's performance was the only saving grace in the entire Street Fighter movie. I loved the scene where Chung Li makes her impassioned speech about how Bison raided her village and shot her father.

Bison, "I'm sorry, I don't remember any of it."

Chung Li(shocked)"You...you don't remember?!"

Bison, "For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me...it was Tuesday"

527ee8a21605fb19d4000102.jpg

"Playtime's Over BOY!"

Even in the cartoon series he was ruthless. "i killed my father and you don't see me complaining".

Or as horrible as the live action movie was, "for me, it was tuesday". Savage. Always has been.

Edit: Templar beat me to it. Kudos.

Back