Most skilled fight in MW history?

TRT Vitor melted Rockhold, and he would have murdered Weidman as well if it wasn't for those damn comissions!!

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...fc-173-cease-testosterone-replacement-therapy

TRT Vitor was levels above those 2. LEVELS!!!. He looked similar to Rumble at 205 when he was killing everyone. The fact that Anderson and Jones were able to stop him during that time is extremely impressive, but then again, those 2 were not that clean either lol

Lol leading up to the Weidman/Vitor fight he had 3 known test results of 1200ng/dl, 800ng/dl, and 500ng/dl of testosterone. A normal result should've been somewhere between 400-600ng/dl, not 1200 which is what you'd get if you happen to be Achilles. Let alone for a guy who supposedly had low T and shouldn't have even tested at 500ng/dl. He clearly was still taking test that camp, even if he tapering off as he got closer to fight night.

Vitor looked like a melted candle not because he was off TRT/test but because he was fucking something else up from whatever he was also doing that camp. It's why he was able to recover a more normal looking body for later fights as it corrected (or he corrected it chemically).

Wanderlei vs Bisping. It's like a axe murderer assaulting some British lad ....absolute bonkers elbows breh!

Lol leading up to the Weidman/Vitor fight he had 3 known test results of 1200ng/dl, 800ng/dl, and 500ng/dl of testosterone. A normal result should've been somewhere between 400-600ng/dl, not 1200 which is what you'd get if you happen to be Achilles. Let alone for a guy who supposedly had low T and shouldn't have even tested at 500ng/dl. He clearly was still taking test that camp, even if he tapering off as he got closer to fight night.

Vitor looked like a melted candle
not because he was off TRT/test but because he was fucking something else up from whatever he was also doing that camp. It's why he was able to recover a more normal looking body for later fights as it corrected (or he corrected it chemically).
Dude you are agreing with me, he was not the same. He was off the thing. He looked like shit. 400, 600, 800, whatever, if he was on TRT his level would have been over 9000. Just because his numbers didn't look normal yet doesn't mean he still was TRT Vitor. He was still taking something, sure. This was PreUSADA after all.

TRT Vitor would have melted Weidman just like he melted Rockhold. He was levels above those 2. A machine. He was never the same after they banned it :(

TRT Vitor didn't fight Anderson. That was pre-TRT, but still a contender in this discussion probably.
Oh? Well, he must have been on something else pretty good back then though!! He was knocking people out in the first round in devastating fashion. That KO over Matt Lindland in Affliction looked really scary. He seemed to have so much power in this era as well.

Dude you are agreing with me, he was not the same. He was off the thing. He looked like shit. 400, 600, 800, whatever, if he was on TRT his level would have been over 9000. Just because his numbers didn't look normal yet doesn't mean he still was TRT Vitor. He was still taking something, sure. This was PreUSADA after all.

TRT Vitor would have melted Weidman just like he melted Rockhold. He was levels above those 2. A machine. He was never the same after they banned it :(

The issue is more that testosterone is clearly never what he was truly on while he was pretending to be on “TRT”, and THAT is what he stopped during the ban leading up to Weidman.

He was still taking testosterone the entire time, just whatever else he stopped taking clearly rebounded hard on his body.

The issue is more that testosterone is clearly never what he was truly on while he was pretending to be on “TRT”, and THAT is what he stopped during the ban leading up to Weidman.

He was still taking testosterone the entire time, just whatever else he stopped taking clearly rebounded hard on his body.
No, he wasnt. TRT and TUEs were banned in Feb 2014, he fought Chris in May of 2015. Vitor's previous fight he knocked Dan Henderson off of his feet with a punch and then punched and kicked him in the skull.

I respectfully disagree. The rankings fall off a cliff right after Whittaker. Cannonier has done absolutely nothing to be a top 3 ranked fighter and he wouldn't sniff the top 10 in a real era nor would the rest of the bottom feeders. Even HW is dramatically better than MW in modern day
Really? I don't think that's true actually I'm not sure why you say after Whittaker. I'm not at all sure Whittaker beats Costa or vettori. Costa lost only to isreal and vettori, he looked good against yoel much better than bobby did. Then you have Strickland who isn't entertaining but is super technical and composed. Cannonier imo, is Izzy's weakest contender to date. I'll agree with that

Back