Most ridiculous thing you have done while angry?

I was playing mates in poker, not huge but $100 buy in. I was getting shit hands and folding pretty much everything pre flop. Hadnt won a hand in an hour and my friend who was using a ridiculous dealing style was throwing cards half way across the table before they landed.

Throws the 2nd card to me, it curves and flips and shows an ace. he goes to redeal the hand and I flip over the other one, also an ace. I splashed my chips everywhere.

not me peronally, but witnessed the funniest one in my life a few years ago, was visiting a friend whose roommate was in some sort of passive-aggressive argument with his girfriend about him wanting to go to sleep (he worked at like 4am) and her wanting to use the computer in his room. This escalated to him turning it off on her, her just flipping it back on, so he cut the cord that goes from the monitor to the tower and yells at her a little. this was all in his room and we were hanging out in the living room. She gets pissed he cut the cable and is sitting in the living room chair pouting and asks the roommate if he has an extra monitor cable. BF lets out a scream of rage from his bedroom, walks into the living room carrying his tower and spikes it onto the floor in the middle of the living room, then stomps on it putting his foot through the outside of the tower and says something like "FUCKING USE IT NOW BITCH" then he went to bed leaving the carcass of his tower on the living room floor and went to sleep. She just sat there for a while like none of that fucking happened. then I laughed my ass off.

not me peronally, but witnessed the funniest one in my life a few years ago, was visiting a friend whose roommate was in some sort of passive-aggressive argument with his girfriend about him wanting to go to sleep (he worked at like 4am) and her wanting to use the computer in his room. This escalated to him turning it off on her, her just flipping it back on, so he cut the cord that goes from the monitor to the tower and yells at her a little. this was all in his room and we were hanging out in the living room. She gets pissed he cut the cable and is sitting in the living room chair pouting and asks the roommate if he has an extra monitor cable. BF lets out a scream of rage from his bedroom, walks into the living room carrying his tower and spikes it onto the floor in the middle of the living room, then stomps on it putting his foot through the outside of the tower and says something like "FUCKING USE IT NOW BITCH" then he went to bed leaving the carcass of his tower on the living room floor and went to sleep. She just sat there for a while like none of that fucking happened. then I laughed my ass off.

That is straight halirious!!

lol i stormed out, of a friends house, at a poker night, after losing the first hand. this friend of mine went all in, on the first hand, i had pocket aces. needless to say, he managed to catch some lucky cards, on the flop, and I lost, so I went home in anger.

Flat out pushed another girl during Freshman basketball practice when everyone was playing rough and the coach didn't really care until the girl I pushed threw the basketball at me. When I was a kid I threw SNES Mario Kart against the wall and broke it because my little brother kept beating me. I loved that game. It actually still worked without the plastic case though.

Broke my laptop in the Silva Weidman fight

Oh, and kicked my bedroom door (glass, when 15, tantrum vs mom) and cut my ankle
Needed to go to hospital, luckily missed my Achilles. Just.

Damn, you took that Silva loss hard. :icon_lol:

I've punched myself before when super upset. I never get physical with others, but in the past my helplessness/neuroticism has made me punch myself hard in the legs. It is a rare occurrence, extremely rare, related to my eating disorder and overall troubled soul, but it has happened. It is actually also a way, I think, of warding off a seizure. I get seizures when I'm stressed in which I either collapse outright to the ground, or I spaz out, like someone undergoing a dissociative stress reaction similar to those experienced by autistic persons. It is so bad I only feel safe walking around with a ball-cap covered over by a tuque. I would wear a helmet on my pedestrian venturings outside my home if I wouldn't get laughed at.

I'm kind of like Natalie Portman's character in Garden State.

Wife and I were having a fight. She jumps in MY car (brand new 97 dodge avenger at the time. 400 or so miles on it) instead of jumping into HER car to drive away. I stand in front of the car so stop her and the look on her face just...I yell "Get the fuck out of my car" and I give the hood the hammer fist from hell. Put a fat dent in it. I mean the next day, I was so sad that I'd done that to my brand new car and at the same time, kind of proud of the damage one gorilla punch did.

I never got the dent fixed. She used to hate seeing water kind of pool up in it when it rained. 5 years of hearing "That makes the car look so ugly. Why don't you get that fixed" always put a little smile on my face though. I left it because it reminded her that she got the car she liked so much beat up.

I was playing UFC 09 online a couple years ago and I got my ass whooped and the guy sent me a message ripping into me, I went bezerk, got up and kicked my bedroom door only for the panel to break off and my leg went through the door :eek: it was quite scary having to phone my dad to tell him what I'd done - I ended up cutting up a coors crate box and covering the hole up with it - that was 3 years ago and it's still the coors box

I once threw a phone into a framed picture and smashed it sending glass everywhere and knocked over a can of pop in the process. Very messy

Got into an argument with an exgf years back...at least 10 years...i was 20 or 21 not sure.

I was at her house we got into a big fight so i left he house peeling away in my 96 gti 24VR. The car was my baby and it was sick. Anyway i was so frustrated i punched my windshield. I made a spider web crack big like an 18'' pizza lol. I felt really stupid. It cost my a new windshield.

I once tossed a pan full of fajita chicken and veg because I had an argument with my ex - I regretted that pretty badly

I remember throwing a cup at my wall very very hard and leaving a respectable hole. The anger was built up frustration from feeling helpless watching my brother, rip, go through yet another drug-induced paranoid, hallucinatory episode. Quite common place in my house for a time.

I punched my garage door when I was a kid and my mom pissed me off. It was a really old house with a solid wood door that had a really 'natural' texture. needless to say my hand was covered in blood and I still have a scar or two from it.

Damn, you took that Silva loss hard. :icon_lol:

threw-it-on-the-ground.gif

lost all my data
fucking usher

Broke my laptop in the Silva Weidman fight

Oh, and kicked my bedroom door (glass, when 15, tantrum vs mom) and cut my ankle
Needed to go to hospital, luckily missed my Achilles. Just.
Damn, did you have money on the fight?

My brother does a lot of stupid shit when he is angry. Most of the time his phone takes the brunt of the damage.

Every time he gets frustrated that thing is being thrown or slammed.

One time me and my ex girlfriend went mini golfing.

Everything was fun and a good time then we got on this hole that was a volcano with the hole at the top of the peak. After what seemed like forever of trying to impress her and make it in only to watch it roll down the other side while people began to line up and wait behind us. After so many tries, I flipped and snapped my club over my knee and slung it in this little man-made creek a few feet below while shouting obscenities if front of families.

Then I hopped the fence and walked back to my car because it was closer and sat there all gotten to until she made it by walking all the way around back through.

I don't know what got into me that day lol

Back