Most ridiculous thing you have done while angry?

tried to jam a remote control up my own ass after my mom cancelled my wow subscription.

Lol.

Ive broken several mice, keyboards, joysticks and snes contollers (including an advantage) over gaming bs, and kicked a door down when my bitch ex wife slammed and locked it in my face. I have fleeting moments of great anger that subside very quickly, but I would never hit anyone or injure myself.

tried to jam a remote control up my own ass after my mom cancelled my wow subscription.

You know your younger brother records you right? He might have some videos of your fappy sessions.

I never really do anything that stupid.. I usually just roundhouse kick my couch if it's close by

I usually throw something or punch something. I punched my monitor once and it blew up my hand pretty good. I thought i broke it. I punched holes in my bedroom door. I shoved my monitor and it hit the wall and put a huge hole in the wall.

I stabbed a desk with a cheap folder and the lock broke and the knife folded over on my hand. I had to get 10 stitches.

Luckily I don't rage on people.

Yes, I'm a very frustrated person.

I never really do anything that stupid.. I usually just roundhouse kick my couch if it's close by

Did that one time. Kicked a whole clean through the fabric. Fuckin great.

I've done some pretty ridiculous things while I'm mad. But I will not discuss that here.

Told a girl I loved her. I guess I was a combination of angry and desperate (that I was going to lose her).

I wonder why so many people feel a need to break things and punch holes in walls. I wonder if it's some sort of mental disorder, or just that they are spoiled and weak.

If you need to punch something, punch something that doesn't break. It's pretty simple. I guess the world must be really hard for some people.

Punched a bag of chips at food 4 less and got it to the right spot where it looked like I threw an H-Bomb. I was laughing and so amused by it that I was acting like I knocked out Fedor or something. My friend who was there still laughs about it to this day.

Spiked my entire sandwich off the ground when I opened it up and it was made wrong. Not in front of them of course, but in front of my co workers.

In my defense, it had to have been the fifth time they fucked it up at the same place and I had already broken a promise not to give them any more of my money. Was a good laugh for me and the people I work with and in the end only the sandwich was harmed.

I'm a very calm person, but when I lose it I always seem to wreak havoc in the kitchen.

Bent frying pans spiking them off the floor, winging baking sheets off the walls, throwing food and drink about, etc.

No idea why.

Smashed up my room when England went out of the World Cup.

Kicked a wall when my bro went swimming without telling me and couldn't walk for a week maybe.

Went Christian Bale on my sister for reasons I can't quite remember.

Pushed the school bully on his ass because he was around after I got too much homework - he followed me home every night for about a year after that beating my ass.

Lost about 500 MP3s in the days when downloading a song took about an hour and you couldn't back them up easily. Got drunk that night and smashed all the windows out of a random van on the street. Didn't realise a guy was inside and he called the police and I got arrested.

Just not anything serious. Only stupid things done while being angry of stupid stuff.

For me, one time I was get my shit pushed in at COD. Ripped a few of the keys out of my keyboard.

They went right back in of course, but it was still stupid.

was getting my ass kicked by my 63 year old dad on the racquetball court last year. He used to enter tournaments and win them when he was late thirties /early forties so he's still got the finesse aspect of the game down. After like the third game I got frustrated and threw my $150 racquet on the ground and cracked the shit out it.....dumbass!

to be honest, I'm a pretty balanced individual.

sure I brood, seethe & get infuriated, but I don't act negatively off of that shit to point where I break things or get violent

I sent a complaint e-mail to Moe's and got a free gift card. Success.

Punched my closet door and wall. Dented my wall and put a hole through half my door; covered my door with a poster to hide it though lol. That was years ago though, I RARELY get angry anymore though.

Last edited:
Kicked the screen out of my bedroom window when me and my dad got in a fight(i was going to crawl out my window), but when I kicked it the window part above the screen broke, luckily i was wearing jeans and didn't get cut, I ended up just walking out the front door.

I fell to my knees and tore my going out shirt because they were out of Doritos Extreme at 7-Eleven. It literally put an end to a potentially great night. I got a cab for my date, went home and stayed in for the next few weeks.

Definitely the darkest time of my life.

Damn, all these wall punches remind me of a time I headbutted a wall.

It wasn't like a super headbutt or anything, but it left an indention in the wall.

I fell to my knees and tore my going out shirt because they were out of Doritos Extreme at 7-Eleven. It literally put an end to a potentially great night. I got a cab for my date, went home and stayed in for the next few weeks.

Definitely the darkest time of my life.

That's hilarious.

Most likely I punched my wall or threw something really hard at it when I was younger.

Nowadays I just scream fucking loud where no one can hear me.

Back