Most Powerful MMA images from 2012

it's powerful becasue he's doing it to some of the worlds finest killers, and you just don't see anybody else doing it.

it's kinda like Silvas headmovement, yeah he's dodging punches, but he's not doing damage either, it's just that nobody else does it, and it fucks with your head.

Making it powerful moments / pictures in mma.

heh....I understand what you mean, in a way...I totally dont agree with the fact that it looks powerful tho...especially not taken from a fight which he's losing and not doing shit context though...this picture of Nick taunting a cornered BJ from last year was better imo

heh....I understand what you mean, in a way...I totally dont agree with the fact that it looks powerful tho...especially not taken from a fight which he's losing and not doing shit context though...this picture of Nick taunting a cornered BJ from last year was better imo

see your point aswell, but that fact that he's losing makes it more powerful in a sense, most people cover up and go full defensive mode, nick does the opposite, taunting a man you're beating the shit out of is easier, but yeah I see your point.

nick-diaz-bj-penn.jpg

edit- 2011. My bad

Probably my favorite picture of Cain.

Machida. Was. Bowing. To. The. Crowd.

This photo belongs up there with the Obama magician one as a happy accident. He was not bowing to Bader.

So? Whoever he's bowing to, it's still awesome.

Probably my favorite picture of Cain.

Machida. Was. Bowing. To. The. Crowd.

This photo belongs up there with the Obama magician one as a happy accident. He was not bowing to Bader.

Uhm yeah no shit. You might be the only one who didn't get that beforehand.

what does that have to do with anything?

That you're a moron maybe? Since you overlooked the two fights she won in order to get said belt. Really, people as dim as you shouldn't be allowed to post.

I don't get the Ronda should fight to be champ!

screams..

I didn't hear any of those for aldo or cruz.. :-/

That you're a moron maybe? Since you overlooked the two fights she won in order to get said belt. Really, people as dim as you shouldn't be allowed to post.

I'm a moron cuz Ronda would fuck me up? nice logic

and no I'm sorry winning fights in strikeforce shouldn't get you a belt in the UFC, thinking it should is dim. Felt the same way in regards to Aldo. Should of been handled the same way as Cruz. He had to at least fight to be the 1st UFC BW champ.

081_jon_fitch_vs_erick_silva.0_standard_352.0.jpg

That's one seriously determined fighter.

Honourable mention to the Aldo picture TS posted.

Back