Most Powerful MMA images from 2012

st-pierrebattlescondit_4758-430x298.jpg

UFC-154-GSP-def-Condit.jpg

Return of GSP

And no one is posting a picture of that, are they?

Wasn't this year.

It is a big moment because it added a division. Added WMMA to UFC which was never going to happen according to Dana as close as a year ago.

The adding of WMMA is a bigger deal than the outcome of a single fight, imo. For better or worse.

Wasn't this year.

It is a big moment because it added a division. Added WMMA to UFC which was never going to happen according to Dana as close as a year ago.

The adding of WMMA is a bigger deal than the outcome of a single fight, imo. For better or worse.

I suppose so. It's not something I'm crazy about, but it's a big event nonetheless.

All the Diaz in here is gross.

gotta agree, omg it feels so powerful to see Nick talking in the octagon instead of adapting his gameplan and landing strikes...lol

ok then, I'll play the game

UFC-143-Diaz-vs-Condit_a.jpg

carlos-condit-vs-nick-diaz.png

ufc143_11_condit_vs_diaz_015_large.jpg

feel the power...lol

I suppose so. It's not something I'm crazy about, but it's a big event nonetheless.

I am likely a bigger fan of WMMA than most (because my wife will watch it more than mma). But I am not sure it is ready to be added to the UFC. It may end up a huge mess. Bellator has had a hard time keep their 115 WMMA going.

Jones-arm-bar1.jpg

Nice choices btw judoxing. Hardy ones are cool, I actually considered posting that gif too. It's awesome(Even though I'm a JDS fan lol)

gotta agree, omg it feels so powerful to see Nick talking in the octagon instead of adapting his gameplan and landing strikes...lol

feel the power...lol

it's powerful becasue he's doing it to some of the worlds finest killers, and you just don't see anybody else doing it.

it's kinda like Silvas headmovement, yeah he's dodging punches, but he's not doing damage either, it's just that nobody else does it, and it fucks with your head.

Making it powerful moments / pictures in mma.

feel the power...lol

People are just posting images they have a preference for, no need to get your panties in a twist dude.
Middle pic is cool btw.

Back