• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most 'painful' loss for you?

Sonnen / Silva II left the absolute worst taste in my mouth. I walked out of my friends house before they even raised Silva's hand. Had a hard time sleeping that night.

Wasn't even rooting for Sonnen. Just felt robbed of a great fight.

I felt that way too. Completely Sonnen's fault for getting ahead of himself, but it had the makings of being a good fight.

JDS/Cain I ... I like both guys, but i knew Cain was robbed of showing what he can do. As much as i love 1st round 1 punch KOs, it often doesn't give a real representation of the losing guy. Another example Vitor / Silva (Silva by far the better fighter, but still could have been an interesting fight.

While Chael may not be my fave fighter, I'm always looking forward for upsets, and for something new. So, his first loss to Silva was painful for me.

Rory Macdonald vs BJ Penn got me right in the feels. Hated watching him get beat up like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back