Most Nervous You've Been For Your Favorite Fighter

Diego vs BJ

Diego has been my favorite fighter since I got into MMA(first event I saw was Diego vs Diaz). I also liked BJ and I knew this was a scary fight for Diego. I was at the edge of my seat the entire fight... not in a good way lol.

Diego vs BJ

Diego has been my favorite fighter since I got into MMA(first even I saw was Diego vs Diaz). I also liked BJ and I knew this was a scary fight for Diego. I was at the edge of my seat the entire fight... not in a good way lol.

Diego is 1 tough dude. He took a beating from Penn in that fight and still kept coming forward

Penn vs GsP 2 - I was also going through a major depression at the time so my anxiety was super heightened.

Any time Big Nog Fights.

Any boxing match - well since most of my favorites have either retired or on the down slide it's not as bad.

Was super nervous for the Juan Marquez vs Pac Man 4 fight a few weeks back.

Diego is 1 tough dude. He took a beating from Penn in that fight and still kept coming forward

and the Ellen's Burger fight - how the hell he was still going and ended up being the fresher man at the end of the fight is beyond me.

not my favorite fighter but man love his heart and warrior spirit

GSP/Kos
KZ/Hominick

Feeling pretty nervous for Edgar in his next fight

For me it was Fedor when he was fighting Henderson. He lost twice before and I didn't want to see him lose again.

I'd say when Shogun fought Jones. I was scared that Jones was only going to decision Shogun. I was happy when Shogun tapped out to the LHW GOAT.
When did shogun fight wand?

I was really nervous for Lauzon leading up to and during the Varner fight. I had been worried going in to the Melvin fight (the only fight where I've picked against Lauzon), and when he won that, I was more confident going in to the Pettis fight (you see how that went). The Pettis fight had me on edge leading in to the Varner fight.

GSP vs anyone...............always on pins and needles! But more specifically GSP vs Hughes part 2 & GSP vs Koscheck part 1 & 2.

honorable mention to BJ, Fitch & Condit

I've been pretty nervous for most guys who've fought Jones recently.

Anderson v. Chael2/Belfort
Korean Zombie v. Hominick
Big Nog v. Schaub

Shogun. Every time he fights. Especially against Jones and Machida.

GSP / Condit. When the champ was rocked, I got up on my seat and yelled uncatholic stuff.

Back