Most Nervous You've Been For Your Favorite Fighter

i was nervous for couture vs. sylvia and royce gracie vs. matt hughes.

Shogun vs. Machida
Shogun vs. Machida II
Anytime Fedor fought.
Vitor vs. Anderson

Liddell/Evans, I thought Rashad was going to get brutally knocked out. Every Wanderlei and Nogueira fight since signing with the UFC has made me nervous.

And Wandy vs Rampage, CC, and Hendo in pride.
Mostly Wandy vs Rampage and Chuck in the UFC.

GSP vs Condit. I knew Condit had the potential and power to finish GSP, and when he got hit by that kick I pooped my pants.

cain v jds

that fight was inevitable, just glad it was a title fight instead of a contender fight before either of them got a title

Pretty much everytime Anderson Silva fights i get nervous because the guys ranked first and that puts so much pressure on him. During his first fight with chael i was shitting my pants the whole time thinking this can't be real. When he pulled off the submission in the 5th iv never yelled so loud in my life. At the end of all his fights i think to myself "why was I nervous, its Anderson Silva..... Ofcourse he just destroyed his opponent."

Nick vs Condit and Nate vs Henderson.

Yeah good one, hated seeing Mir get tooled like that.

Not me. I enjoy each and every time Mir gets shown to be the journeyman gatekeeper he actually is.. which is about every other fight :)

I was so nervous for Vitor vs Silva that I could barely watch.

Was so nervous for Vitor vs Jones that I almost felt sick.

I really need to stop watching Vitor fight.

Lesnar/Carwin
Lesnar/Cain
Lesnar/Overeem

My poor Gf almost dumped me because of how nervous I was before the Overeem fight.

Also:
Jones/Shogun
Jones/Machida
Demetrious Johnson/Jo B
Demetrious/Cruz

Which of your favorite fighters fights were you the most nervous for?(Can be an upcoming fight)

For me its was Forrest/Anderson :(

The first Shogun fight was pretty bad too.

For me it was Forrest vs Shogun 2. I knew how it was going to end but I really wished it wouldn't.

Fedor vs. Brett Rogers. I was at a house party and my friends were cheering hard against Fedor just to be dicks.....If Rogers got the upset I wonder if we would still be friends.

GSP/Condit for sure... I tried to tell myself that GSP would be back better than ever... but I couldn't fully convince myself till I saw it happen.

since i know a lot of these guys now, its a whole new level of nervous. a few that made me nervous

1. walt harris' last fight- sure he was expected to dominate and he did (1 minute KO), but he had been out of action a year and we work together

2. king mo's upcoming fight. out of action a long time and coming off injury. and a loss would fuck up a lot of things

3. roy nelson against dave herman. it was jeff mayweather's first fight with roy, so it was important for roy to look good

Shogun/Machida II.

Most nervous I have ever been...ever. It ended with amazing results.

Back