Most Meaningless Victories in the UFC?

I thought it meant the highest number of meaningless victories.

And I would say Bisping.

He won something like 10 fights below top 25, 10 fights top 10-25, and 2 fights in the top 10.

One of the winningest fighters in the UFC.

Carlos Condit promising us a DOG FIGHT against Nick Diaz :rolleyes:
But instead he decided to play it safe with baby kicks to win an
interim belt only for GSP to emasculate him :rolleyes: <Kpop01>

Carlos Condit promising us a DOG FIGHT against Nick Diaz :rolleyes:
But instead he decided to play it safe with baby kicks to win an
interim belt only for GSP to emasculate him :rolleyes: <Kpop01>
All I remember is Carlos Condit speed bagging Nick's face every time he took a step forward, and Nick's face looking like infected hamburger by the end, while Condit walked away with just a small cut under his eye.

All I remember is Carlos Condit speed bagging Nick's face every time he took a step forward, and Nick's face looking like infected hamburger by the end, while Condit walked away with just a small cut under his eye.

I’d say Colby over the shell of Tyron Woodley… though I would’ve probably favored Colby at any other point, by that point it meant nothing

jacare over camozzi in the rematch. like they really thought it was going to go any different the second time. although now that i think about it, camozzi might have been a last minute replacement there.

James McSweeney over Darrill Schoonover.

Is using The Ultimate Fighter cheating, though?

It was a legit UFC fight, not 'in da house'.

all he did was inch forward like a zombie while condit was landing shit all night long.

A Diaz fan automatically has the IQ of a tomato (still higher than a Diaz bro).

This Brady 'win' fits in here. Another lousy meaningless unimpressive 'win' by way of harmless pointfighting

Back