Most Likeable, Least Likeable Champions Today

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
Who do you guys think are the most likeable, and least likeable champions today?

Most Likeable - DC - Seems to be a genuinely nice guy that doesn't take himself too seriously. Seems like if you ran into him he'd be approachable and nice.

Least Likeable - TJ - The most cocky guy I've seen hold the belt in recent years. I think part of it is the hyper competitive nature of his feud with Cody, that amps up his behavior... But I can't stand him no matter his motives. Everything he does reminds of a seventeen year old, before, during, and after a fight in the parking lot after school. Brilliant fighter. Juvenile everything else.

So who are your guys picks?

DC got booed as hell as soon as Jones is in the same buildning, only because DC is a whiny guy - that is never appricieated by the fans

Dillashaw, with no one else even close, is THE least likable UFC champion. Though TJ would be second if Juicy Jon still held a belt.

Dillashaw, with no one else even close, is THE least likable UFC champion. Though TJ would be second if Juicy Jon still held a belt.

Who do you guys think are the most likeable, and least likeable champions today?

Most Likeable - DC - Seems to be a genuinely nice guy that doesn't take himself too seriously. Seems like if you ran into him he'd be approachable and nice.

Least Likeable - TJ - The most cocky guy I've seen hold the belt in recent years. I think part of it is the hyper competitive nature of his feud with Cody, that amps up his behavior... But I can't stand him no matter his motives. Everything he does reminds of a seventeen year old, before, during, and after a fight in the parking lot after school. Brilliant fighter. Juvenile everything else.

Least - Woodley
Most - Max Holloway

Bobby K for sure

Nicco, DC, T-Wood, Max, and Cejudo seem like good folk that you can just hang out with.

Cyborg is a legend and all but I’d have to rank her last. She’s always whining about something; I think she actually does good things around the community, but put a microphone in front of her and it’s easy to forget lol

Most likeable is Whittaker. No one has beef with him or anything to complain about. Least likeable is Woodley since he race baits and comes off as entitled but he's by no means a bad guy

Last edited:

Most likeable is probably Whittaker.

Least likeable is Woodley easily. After his race baiting, it sealed the deal on me ever liking him

Most likeable is Whittaker. No one has beef with him or anything to complain about. Least likeable is Woodley since he race baits and comes off as entitled but he's by no means a bad guy, just rubs people the wrong way.

Most likeable is Whittaker. No one has beef with him or anything to complain about. Least likeable is Woodley since he race baits and comes off as entitled but he's by no
We basically posted the exact same about both guys lol

Woodley is so much easily less likeable than TJ, it's hilariously sad.

DC got booed as hell as soon as Jones is in the same buildning, only because DC is a whiny guy - that is never appricieated by the fans

DC is not whiny at all. People hate him because they love Jones.

Most Likeable - Conor
Least Likeable - Woodley

Most likeable - Dillashaw or DC

Least Likeable - Montano

Don’t know how you figure that. Go watch the media for Jones x DC 2. The guy can pop another dozen times and crash even more Bentley’s and people would love him more and more.

Jon is extremely liked and it’s hilarious how fast the fans turn on DC in favor of him. Even more hilarious is so much it burns up DC when fans cheer for him. He tried to call him a crackhead and make fun of all Jones’ bad decisions and it makes fans cheer harder for him and boo DC even harder.

most likable to least
max holloway
daniel cormier
robert whittaker
khabib eagle
henry cejudo
tj dillashaw
tyron woodley

most likable to least
max holloway
daniel cormier
robert whittaker
khabib eagle
henry cejudo
tj dillashaw
tyron woodley

Khabib and DC most likable for me. Personal preference but i find khabib hilarious.

Least could have been joanna, or DJ. It's hard to pick really.

Might have to go with TJ but i kind of like him now.

Tyrone Woolley is always getting booed. Nobody likes that dude.

He’s the most insufferable miserable personality in the history of the sport.

Most-DC

Least- Woodley

For me probably Khabib, the dude is hilarious whether thats intentional or not. No. 1 bullshit, I want to change his face, Im going to smash your face. Hes a natural comedian.

Least likable, I dunno. Probably TJ.

Back