Most Likeable, Least Likeable Champions Today

Most likeable is Woodley, p4p GOAT at riling up the mouth breathers.

Least likeable is Rose with her annoying teen boy/feminazi look.

Most Likeable - DC, Whittaker and Max
Least Likeable - Nunes and Woodley

Most likable to me are Khabib and DC, just humor and personality wise. Whittaker in general though I don't know how anybody could like him. Least likeable though, one of the WMMA Champs.

Right now--Dillasnake. Before-Rousey and Joanna Boogeywoman. Jones, too.
As far as likeable--Rose, Woodley.

I don't see how people get the impression that TJ is the juvenile one in the TAM rivalry, when Cody and his douche squad spent the entirety of their recent TUF season either attempting to bully TJ, or lying about him through their teeth. They did everything in their power to make TJ look bad leading up to their first fight, and we all know how that turned out. Cody's the one with the perpetual middle school mentality.

Also, likeable:
Max, Rose, Whittaker, DC
Unlikeable:
Woodley, Cyborg, Nunes

Last edited:
Robert! GSP has the real belt

Most likeable would be Mike Platinum Perry

least - amanda nunes
most - whittaker

no one else mentioned amanda nunes?

When will people understand "Likeable" is subjective...

For proof, just look at the responses. Lots of different opinions

Likeable - Robert Whittaker, Daniel Cormier, Max Holloway

Unlikeable- TJ Dillashaw, Nicco Montano, Nunes

Most likeable champions: Tony "el cucuy" Ferguson. DC
Least likeable champions: DJ ( i respect him as a fighter but there's something about his personality that strikes me as odd ) and Rose Namajunas ( same as DJ )
Other notable examples :
Unlikeable: Joanna Jedrzcieski, Germaine De randamie, that girl that Dana likes and any hypetrain manufactured by the UFC except for Sage
Loveable: Schevchenko, Cyborg, Kowalciewicz, black beast and Sage

Damn the Woodley hate is strong haha. I actually kind of like him...

My least likable pick is probably Nunez.

There's a difference between character and personality. Woodley gets a lot of hate, and I surely don't like him, but he's a good dude. TJ strikes me as a douchebag through and through. DC, Whittaker on the other side are obviously great examples of people with good character and likeable public persona.

Least - TJ
Most - Rose
TJ and Rose happen to be my fav fighters.

I think TJ is a very competitive and serious kind of character that comes over as a douche. Since he backs up his words, I‘m fine with that.

Most likeable champions: Tony "el cucuy" Ferguson. DC
Least likeable champions: DJ ( i respect him as a fighter but there's something about his personality that strikes me as odd ) and Rose Namajunas ( same as DJ )
Other notable examples :
Unlikeable: Joanna Jedrzcieski, Germaine De randamie, that girl that Dana likes and any hypetrain manufactured by the UFC except for Sage
Loveable: Schevchenko, Cyborg, Kowalciewicz, black beast and Sage
Didn’t know all of these people are champions. Those interim belts must be getting out of hand...

Whittaker - nothing wrong with him
Cejudo - in the top because the others are worse
Cormier - fake, whiney
TJ - one of the dumbest trash talks against Cruz; not the sharpest knife in the drawer
Max - he dresses just as he speaks
Khabib - muslim, the beggar stuff
Woodley - one of the dumbest trash talks against Wonderboy

Least likeable... Rose ?

LOL wtf ???! How autistic is thiis forum ?

They hate the fact that Pat Barry fucks her.

no one else mentioned amanda nunes?

I didn't even think about WMMA when I made my list.

Back