Most Feminine WMMA Fighter?

I would post the most gorgeous female fighter but im not gonna share her with you mongrels.

Shes gonna be a huge star soon imma keep her to myself long as i can

There are many average looking girls in the UFC. A couple of above average looks. If you can’t tell the difference than that’s on you. But I don’t judge them that way. May the best woman win. I’m here for the fights.

C’mon, that’s Duff McKagan from Guns n Roses!

with that manly jawline of hers, no way

1200px-Katlyn_Chookagian_at_UFC_230.jpg

There are many average looking girls in the UFC. A couple of above average looks. If you can’t tell the difference than that’s on you. But I don’t judge them that way. May the best woman win. I’m here for the fights.

He hath risen. All hail the glorious white knight, protector of all female fighters in the realm.

jk jk....

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 882250

He hath risen. All hail the glorious white knight, protector of all female fighters in the realm.
Protecting nobody. But old enough that I don’t have an ass or pair of tits as my av. I can see who is better looking. But since I’m here for the fights. Their looks are literally the furthest thing from my mind when I’m predicting fights. I was 11/13 on the last card. Skill and what’s most likely to happen is what determines my picks. Not a nice ass or set of boobs.

Protecting nobody. But old enough that I don’t have an ass or pair of tits as my av. I can see who is better looking. But since I’m here for the fights. Their looks are literally the furthest thing from my mind when I’m predicting fights. I was 11/13 on the last card. Skill and what’s most likely to happen is what determines my picks. Not a nice ass or set of boobs.
Well said man !

I feel it man i was just fucking with you lol.

i'd have to disqualify the chicks who are signed just because they look good and have no skills --> PVZ and Jojua

So we are left with Karolina, Ribas, and Gadelha

Back