Most Feminine WMMA Fighter?

At least half the girls in the UFC look like they are about to try out for the crossfit games. Doesn't exactly bode well for feminine looks.

I get it, you want to feel victimized. Maybe it gives you a little thrill.

No one is trying to censor heterosexual comments dude. This thread is filled with them.
Lmao. Look everyone here knows you white knight hard for wmma. You get emotional in every single thread about it when people bash it. My comment was literally censored. You must be lonely and im not trying help you pass the time.

Lmao. Look everyone here knows you white knight hard for wmma. You get emotional in every single thread about it when people bash it. My comment was literally censored. You must be lonely and im not trying help you pass the time.
Your comment was probably an asshole comment, not a heterosexual one.

Assholes often can't tell the difference.

Lol. Not a fact.

And you are the one looking for attention. Now you found it. Is it everything you hoped for?
You said no one is censoring heterosexual comments here. Mine was censored. I wasn’t carded though. I see you were, so you would know more about asshole comments and attention seeking than me.

You said no one is censoring heterosexual comments here. Mine was censored. I wasn’t carded thought. I see you were, so you would know more about asshole comments and attention seeking than me.
I don't believe that your comment was censored because it was heterosexual.

In fact, I know it wasn't, since there are literally thousands of heterosexual comments made every day. It was censored for some other reason.

There are forum rules, you apparently broke one. Making a "heterosexual comment" isn't against the rules. Not my fault you don't understand why your comment was deleted.

I got my yellow for flaming douchebags. I wear it with pride.

I don't believe that your comment was censored because it was heterosexual.

In fact, I know it wasn't, since there are literally thousands of heterosexual comments made every day. It was censored for some other reason.

There are forum rules, you apparently broke one. Making a "heterosexual comment" isn't against the rules. Not my fault you don't understand why your comment was deleted.
Comments have to be reported typically. Mods can’t be bothered to read every comment in every thread. That’s why I asked if you reported me. Btw, why were you carded?

Comments have to be reported typically. Mods can’t be bothered to read every comment in every thread. That’s why I asked if you reported me. Btw, why were you carded?
I was grumpy.

I don't report people though, sorry if you were actually censored. That seems out of character for most mods, but who knows.

I did one report a few days-week ago ,
bc his comment was directly to me and was tough, he took his DYC and all good from then on! I don't even remember who was, up to the next one !

Back