Most Feminine WMMA Fighter?

Liana Jojua is very feminine.

EyyIXLmWEAEMYyD.jpg
How does she look during the actual fight? Sorry too busy looking at them golden globes to go down me fried memory lane

How does she look during the actual fight? Sorry too busy looking at them golden globes to go down me fried memory lane
She's 1-2 in the UFC with 1 armbar submission and 2 TKO losses. Decent grappler, mediocre striker. Tough and scrappy but not super athletic.

liana-jojua-ufc.gif

NINTCHDBPICT000616234444.jpg

She wanted to keep fighting but the doctor stopped it because of that gash.

She's 1-2 in the UFC with 1 armbar submission and 2 TKO losses. Decent grappler, mediocre striker. Tough and scrappy but not super athletic.
I actually meant how she LOOKS physically and aesthetically inside the cage but you brought me back to my senses.
Thanks Shermano

Protecting nobody. But old enough that I don’t have an ass or pair of tits as my av. I can see who is better looking. But since I’m here for the fights. Their looks are literally the furthest thing from my mind when I’m predicting fights. I was 11/13 on the last card. Skill and what’s most likely to happen is what determines my picks. Not a nice ass or set of boobs.
You're pound-for-pound the most intense poster here, Chris..
I love it!

The last thing I think about is fighting when looking at that. But considering we’re on a karate forum. I have to think about how that ass will do in an actual mma fight. It’s not a wild concept. Especially if you’ve ever had actual sex with a human female before.
Can you tell us what it's like?

If you know you know ... !?
2afbab17f2e04e4f8bffd921995c0fbc.jpg
And he threw me on the rocks!

Back