Most Famous Fighters

you are completely wrong, why do you think guys like usman or colby had to go though 10 fight win streaks to get TS, whereas guys like conor or Izzy can beat 4 or 5 guys and get TS right away ?

Or Tony who go through 12 winstreak? I'm aware of that, that's a fault of the unorganized system and both you and me agree that such reality is unfair and awful hence need to be change. Dana afraid feeding Connie to Khabib will harms the business but he turned up to be wrong, UFC only gets better and stronger now.

This is a sport not a beauty contest.

This list looks like the 10 most searched fighter names.

A list of the most famous fighters might include people like Chuck, Tito, Sakuraba & GSP; these guys are recognised wherever they travel.

Or Tony who go through 12 winstreak? I'm aware of that, that's a fault of the unorganized system and both you and me agree that such reality is unfair and awful hence need to be change. Dana afraid feeding Connie to Khabib will harms the business but he turned up to be wrong, UFC only gets better and stronger now.

This is a sport not a beauty contest.
I agree

This list looks like the 10 most searched fighter names.

A list of the most famous fighters might include people like Chuck, Tito, Sakuraba & GSP; these guys are recognised wherever they travel.
Yes, this is just for the year 2019

Lmao one of the goats gsp not even mentioned makes list wrong

The Most-Searched People of January 2019
R. Kelly
Lauren Sanchez
Earl Scruggs
Sake Dean Mahomed
Katherine Schwarzenegger
Mysterio
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Kamala Harris
Ted Bundy
Roger Stone
Anthony Davis
Kristaps Porzingis

Pretty impressive list.
<{cruzshake}>

Is Anderson Silva still fighting? .....if not then the list should include GSP, yah know.....the most elite mma fighter goat to ever live? Everyone knows who gsp is. I was at the bar the other night and was talking to this normie casual girl about mma and the only name of a fighter she could come up with was gsp.
You go to bars and strike up MMA conversations with random girls? You dont get laid a lot do you?

google trends is horseshit, but still better than ig and yt.

Conor is the most important name, Khabib 2. and the others arent even worth mentioning.

Conor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Khabib >>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest
45418952._SY475_.jpg

Back