Most Famous Fighters

Beherit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Top 10 of the most famous fighters worldwide in 2019 according to google ( trends ) :

1 - Conor Anthony Mcgregor
2 - Khabib Abdulmanapovic Nurmagomedov
3 - Jonathan Dwight Jones
4 - Nathan Donald Diaz
5 - Dustin Glenn Poirier
6 - Jorge Masvidal
7 - Anderson da Silva
8 - Israel Mobolaji Adesanya
9 - Fiodor Vladimirovitch Iemelianko
10 - Anthony Armand Ferguson Padilla

Interesting points :

- Silva is more famous than Israel to this day, is israel a big draw ??

- 5 fighters of this list are LW, whereas in boxing, the most famous active fighters are in majority HW.

- fedor still more famous than DC and stipe well past his prime ...

- Only 3 champions in this top 10, it really shows how poor the UFC is at marketing their champions ...

- Conor didnt fight in 2019, and still is the most famous fighter of the year, biggest MMA draw of all time, deal with it.
{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
google trends is horseshit, but still better than ig and yt.

Conor is the most important name, Khabib 2. and the others arent even worth mentioning.

Conor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Khabib >>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest

Anyone that calls Nate Diaz “Nathan” has no idea what they are talking about

How less badass does the Diaz brothers Nathan and Nicholas sound?

Is Anderson Silva still fighting? .....if not then the list should include GSP, yah know.....the most elite mma fighter goat to ever live? Everyone knows who gsp is. I was at the bar the other night and was talking to this normie casual girl about mma and the only name of a fighter she could come up with was gsp.

Is Anderson Silva still fighting? .....if not then the list should include GSP, yah know.....the most elite mma fighter goat to ever live? Everyone knows who gsp is. I was at the bar the other night and was talking to this normie casual girl about mma and the only name of a fighter she could come up with was gsp.
Gsp is not on the list, not even top 15 ... again this list is not the overall most famous, but only during 2019 ( basically google searches link to the fighter ).
I guess many people watch silva's highlights, whereas GSP's highlight are quite boring, so no one is interested in them ( I am a huge fan of GSP, but it is the reality ).

Top 10 of the most famous fighters worldwide in 2019 according to google ( trends ) :

1 - Conor Anthony Mcgregor
2 - Khabib Abdulmanapovic Nurmagomedov
3 - Jonathan Dwight Jones
4 - Nathan Donald Diaz
5 - Dustin Glenn Poirier
6 - Jorge Masvidal
7 - Anderson da Silva
8 - Israel Mobolaji Adesanya
9 - Fiodor Vladimirovitch Iemelianko
10 - Anthony Armand Ferguson Padilla
6. Jorge No Middle Name Masvidal

why do people do that with the middle names. is that supposed to be funny?

6. Jorge No Middle Name Masvidal

why do people do that with the middle names. is that supposed to be funny?
no, I find it interesting to know fighters real names, first time i ve done it.

I guess CM Punk is n°11 ? Is a big draw, right ?

Thinly veiled Can'er support thread. Shit's weak, Khabib's reception at the AJ Ruiz 2 was pretty fucking cool! I have a feeling that if Khabib beats Ferguson, McNugget again and then fights GSP (win or lose) he will go down as the most famous MMA fighter of all time and even surpass everyone's favorite leprechaun!!!

He has an entire religions backing and McGregor's schtik is getting old. Mas does it better

Israel with always be a stain on the shorts of Anderson Silva, and that's being generous.

Its amazing that people think they're comparable... It's like T2 vs Genysis.

So if Beiber was more searched than led zeppelin this year, does that make him better or cooler? Get the fuck out of here with this teen beat magazine shit.
teen-beat-magazine-1996-oct-jtt-james_1_55354fc17c08797eef2d7ad82ee7a7f3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back