Most evil mma fighter?

Interesting thread. Poster should be made with war machine s mug encompassing most of poster with captions of others inside/on.

Lol - just noticed how like 95% reem went on little girl holding pad ( lol cause hard to believe- looked like he was trying to kick her with pad off ground.....damnnnn.

Lee Murray career criminal ( theft, drugs)- not sure if had hurt anyone. Fun Fact - last year a Lee Murray interview was conducted and named Gegard Mousasi best middleweight in world.
( Franklin u one mousasi reference/rant for the day).
-Great fighters recognize great fighters -

Last edited:
could you imagine supporting concentration camps in 2020? me neither

Screen_Shot_2019_02_06_at_8.01.22_AM.0.png

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...he-most-dangerous-man-in-mma-is-not-a-fighter
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/...nurmagomedov-politics-karim-zidan-mma-feature

Steven Wonderboy Thompson.

illuminati theodoru
iu

vlcsnap-2019-05-05-10h33m46s511.png illuminati dmasvidal
vlcsnap-2019-11-04-23h33m47s090.png
illuminati dillasnake
vlcsnap-2019-05-05-22h26m42s539.png
illuminati dana
vlcsnap-2019-11-02-23h27m13s655.png

I've done so much self development it's not even funny with the time I've spent away from women voluntarily. You should take me seriously, I'm a lot sharper than your average guy.

You're just trying to get a guy period.

Chill out barney

More like who is the most scumbag. Tj was a total prick in training throwing cheapshots and sucker punches cause he was getting beatn up...and he also put several beatings on clean guys when he was juiced out of his mind.

I honestly don't believe he's evil. In fact, everything that happened was his doing, but you have to look deeper than that.

I don't wanna get into it here, but MGTOW theory explains the entire situation, all the way from the woman seeking him out to being a harbinger of his downfall.

If only I had gotten to him sooner and explained to him the ways of MGTOW, the entire situation could have been avoided. The man should be chilling in a sauna with his fellow MGTOWs not in a jail cell.
please say you are trolling.

Back